Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, glass is tricky. Watch their stool of course, and maybe check their temperatures one to two times a day for three days (if they cooperate. They make cheap ear temp thingies for pets now. Maybe your pet shop has some. )

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Two things:

1) My dogs ate glass, because a pasta sauce jar shattered on my tile floor and they licked it up before I could stop them. I am freaking out and canceling all my appointments for the next two days.

B) I submitted a short.

Oh that sucks. :( I hope they get through it without being hurt.

Yikes 10. That is Not the type of doggie news we were hoping for.

ION, I am upset because I havent been out with the vet since that one time because the vets have been doing farm calls rather than clinic stuff. I was supposed to take the warhorse for his dental tomorrow. They had to cancel for more pressing appointments, which is understandable, but unfortunately they are all farm calls again. I do not feel closer to my goals :e2cry:

:( :Hug2:

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Dudez, my face is broken.

Went and had a filling yesterday. It was deep. I had neglected myself a long time. When the numbness finally wore off the side of my face started hurting so bad I wanted to die. Still do.

Called the dentist and I'm getting pain killers and antibiotics. He said this might happens, but I laid in a ball on the couch and cried last night it hurt so much.

:(

I hate dental pain sooo much, cause when they first do it everything is so numb that it doesnt matter, you use your jaw like you normally would.

And then the painkillers wear off and you regret using your jaw at all.

Good morning Cantina. *hands out 40s of coffee, bags of chocolates, and boxes of donuts*

Thanking you ace :)

I'm running the trial version of Scrivener. It's weird. I've always been content with just Open Office, but I'm starting to see the appeal of this program for more complicated stories.

Scrivener is the awesomesauce. Best program ever. It's not gimmicky in that it doesn't offer templates for plot ext, just useful because it lets you organise everything in one place.

Just in case you're having a rough week, I offer my very own mini-adventure to help brighten your day.

And now, without further ado, the Misfit Players proudly present:

Adventures in Medicine:
A Modern Beat Poem performed over four days by The Misfit Players*.
Directed and produced by Guillermo Del Toro.

I feel really sorry for you, but I'm finding it hard to do anything other than roll around laughing, cause this was an insanely good way to tell this story :D

There's a test for that? :Wha:

And Cobra that totally sucks but you told it so well I couldn't help but laugh.

Be interesting to see what a test for cannibalism actually was.

Two things:

1) My dogs ate glass, because a pasta sauce jar shattered on my tile floor and they licked it up before I could stop them. I am freaking out and canceling all my appointments for the next two days.

B) I submitted a short.

:( I hope they're alright, and good luck with the watching over them tonight.

And morning folks *waves*

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
I really want to write a Western all of a sudden, but I still want to write high fantasy too. Might combine the two...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cheers, Bugz.

And I don't think any of us congradulated 10 for subbing :) Congrats!

Shoestring

Junior Space Janitor
Registered
Reaction score
Hiding from mountain trolls. Do you smell fish?
Stop fretting Shoe. We didn't think you were being ego-centric, well I didn't anyway.
Neither did I.
Pfft.

No worries,.

After all, I hang out here, too. Everyone looks caring and supportive next to me.

:D

Thanks guys. I just can't help but worry about it sometimes, but it's good to know you guys care. :p

I'm running the trial version of Scrivener. It's weird. I've always been content with just Open Office, but I'm starting to see the appeal of this program for more complicated stories.

I should probably check this out. A lot of what holds me up with my writing is all the rabbit trails I lead mself down, so this might be a good way to keep that in check.

Just in case you're having a rough week, I offer my very own mini-adventure to help brighten your day.
<snip>

And Cobra that totally sucks but you told it so well I couldn't help but laugh.

I feel really sorry for you, but I'm finding it hard to do anything other than roll around laughing, cause this was an insanely good way to tell this story :D

Thirded. Sending :Hug2:, if you don't mind the laughter.

Be interesting to see what a test for cannibalism actually was.
If it was me, I'd lock the person in question in a room with nothing but the basic necessities, and a fridge full of human parts. If he eats, cannibal, if not...cannibal food.

And good luck with your dogs, 10s. i hope everything turns out alright. :Hug2:

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
*poofs in*

Congrats on subbing, and I hope your doggies are OK, 10. :( I had a kitty that once ate wood (yes, it literally chewed a log), so I know the "OMG did they just puncture their esophagus???" feeling. :Hug2:

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
So recently, I've had almost no time to write. The few times I have, it's a choppy monstrosity. I feel like my characters are standing there, staring accusingly at me.

They're doing it right now. :scared:

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
So every Thursday for the past two months, my DnD group has met without fail. Last week, our DM realized that, to go to law school, one must take the LSATs. Said DM signed up for a class that meets on Thursdays.

LIMBO!

I have no clue what to do with myself. So. Much. Time. Before. Bed!

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
...did you have him tested for cannibalism? Just asking. ;)

There's a test for that? :Wha:

Simplest test, let the little one chew on the finger for a few minutes. Remove finger, count the joints. If they are all there, he tests negative.

Probably not the most useful test, It's a bit like, "Hey, is this thing on?.....ZAP." but you will at least get your answer :D

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee

:Hug2:, Silver.

:Hug2:

It must be something in the water. I'm not depressed, but I threw a ten minute screaming temper tantrum tonight, throwing things, kicking the furniture, you name it.

*gently hugs all my friends who need it*

-huggles everyone back- Thanks for all of the love guys. I just got really sad. I didn't do that well on an exam, and I was just worried about school, my major, and stuff like that. I'm feeling a lot better today. Still worried and all that. But I'm not as sad. -hugs the Cantina again-

--

Well, I found out two other Twilight fan fics are getting published or got published. I try not to be surprised by this now because it's happened so much. But it still happens. :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have watched acu lectures online, so I feel slightly better. Mostly I feel uber tired. I think using my vacation to meet with vets for full days is a good plan, however crazy it might make me down the line. It will be less frustrating though.

Tonight, I write Guest Blog Posts. :gone:

Multiple? You shall be busy. :whip:

Simplest test, let the little one chew on the finger for a few minutes. Remove finger, count the joints. If they are all there, he tests negative.

Probably not the most useful test, It's a bit like, "Hey, is this thing on?.....ZAP." but you will at least get your answer :D

There are so few perfect fingers in this world, it seems a pity to ruin yours. /Westley

N.P. Browning

Registered
Reaction score
NP! Your face is back :D

More seriously though, good to see you. How you doing?

I like your new picture, pretty lady. I am not bad. Heading to the coast for the weekend tomorrow, and finally got back into writing after my troubles last week. How are you?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.