First World Problems

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm out of red wine, so I have to eat my steak with white wine like a barbarian.

I wept when I read this.

I would have too if I'd seen that. Man...that would suck.

And if you don't have anything on a cloud somewhere, you have to put in all your contacts by hand, set up your GPS and email accounts, Facebook, ugh, it's such a pain. >_<

I did get "smart" with this phone and made sure everything is saved to my gmail account.

That was after I wasn't so smart last time.

Rachel77

Registered
Reaction score
I spilled my coffee this morning in the office cafeteria. And then got takeout for lunch so that I didn't have to see the people at the cash register who saw me spill my coffee earlier, and everything went fine except that there were People Ahead Of Me In Line To Pay at the takeout place, so now I'm feeling homicidal.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
First, is anyone nodding their head in agreement with most of these statements as they read down the thread? :)

Second...
the scroll wheel on my computer mouse is acting up and almost dead, so I'm having to use the arrow keys or the scroll bar because I'm really back at using the track-pad.

Last edited:

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
We always have way too much food, and inevitably, some of the produce goes into our compost pile before we've even touched it.

jerrimander

No one takes me seriously. Really.
Registered
Reaction score
First, is anyone nodding their head in agreement with most of these statements as they read down the thread? :)

Second...
the scroll wheel on my computer mouse is acting up and almost dead, so I'm having to use the arrow keys or the scroll bar because I'm really back at using the track-pad.

OH. MY. GAWD!!! how do you even go on with your life?????

ArtisticRabbit

is actually a seal. :I
Registered
Reaction score
I am required to drink at least 8 glasses of fresh water per day or something like that and I just, ugh, I HATE WATER!!

heza

Registered
Reaction score
We don't have an automatic sprinkler system. It takes us five hours to water the yard.

emax100

Banned
Reaction score
My house I am renting in is too small. Yeah, I know it is basically a mansion relative to what 3/4 of the world lives it but dang it, it is still too darn small for me. Oh well.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I am required to drink at least 8 glasses of fresh water per day or something like that and I just, ugh, I HATE WATER!!

I don't care for water either, I drink tea :)

I think that's called The Dark Ages.

It was about 1999, so it was close. Y2K was still a thing, and it wasn't involved in texting :D

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I've bought my wife all those pairs of sexy boots, but she still isn't getting the hint.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
I listened to Karma Chameleon at full blast all the way home from my sister's house (34 minutes). Now I cannot get the damned thing out of my head. The KARMAKARMAKARMAKARMAKARMAs and the COMEs and GOOOOOOes are ricocheting around my head like bees on meth.

I was singing it just now while watching TV with the cat but the cat wanted out. He seemed frightened. Guess I'll get a snack to take my mind off it. Jello sounds good--RED GOLD AND GREEN, RED GOLD AND GREEEE_ENNN! --s6

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I almost forgot. If you haven't heard, there is a lime shortage. Do you realize how this is going to affect my gin & tonics?

Avocado prices are rising too.

DAMN YOU HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rotes

Crazy Opossum Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Demi Lovato clearly has no idea what a myocardial infarction is or how it works. ;____;

I really wanted to go to the fancy tofu restaurant, but my friend was busy playing Magic cards because he's a dignified, grown ass man. I didn't want to go alone, so I had to settle for a tofu breakfast pocket. ;_____;

PandaMan

Panda girls are the best!
Registered
Reaction score
I listened to Karma Chameleon at full blast all the way home from my sister's house (34 minutes). Now I cannot get the damned thing out of my head. The KARMAKARMAKARMAKARMAKARMAs and the COMEs and GOOOOOOes are ricocheting around my head like bees on meth.

I was singing it just now while watching TV with the cat but the cat wanted out. He seemed frightened. Guess I'll get a snack to take my mind off it. Jello sounds good--RED GOLD AND GREEN, RED GOLD AND GREEEE_ENNN! --s6

Arggh! I just read this and now I can't get that blasted song out of my mind. Please, please, please, make it stop, before I turn into a zombie! :e2hammer:

Night_Writer

It's all symbolic.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, damn, I forgot to buy zucchini when I was at the supermarket, that great big store that has aisle after aisle of food food food and more food.

And water. Water in bottles. All ya want. And it's transparent, too.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
I thought I bought cinnamon raisin bread for breakfast toast but bought cinnamon bread instead! No raisins and, worse, I forgot to buy peanut butter. I'll have to make do with (gasp!) plain old Land O Lakes unsalted butter. --s6

jerrimander

No one takes me seriously. Really.
Registered
Reaction score
I've been talked at, texted to, and stepped on, all BEFORE MY F***ING ALARM.

mommy ain't happy.

ArtisticRabbit

is actually a seal. :I
Registered
Reaction score
Our cat chewed up my husband's XBox One controller charger cord last night.

Dreity

Registered
Reaction score
I'm hungry but I don't want to say "hi" to the company (not mine) in the kitchen.