What Are You Doing Right Now?

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Let's collect some snapshots in time. What are you doing, right this minute?

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm flopped on the couch, just finished some soup and nagging husband to get his trunks on so we can hang out in the pool for a while.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished doing laundry and trying to decide whether I want to cook or go get Chinese for lunch. :)

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, Chinese, definitely. You deserve it for doing the laundry, after all. :p

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Ha, good idea for a thread. I haven't been up long, had a pretty late night. I'm sitting on my back patio, enjoying the soft summer breezes. I just poured my second cup of coffee and red juice and lit my second morning cigarette, just trying to connect one thought to another, listening to the neighbors beginning to stir as we brace for another sweltering day.

M.S. Wiggins

"The Moving Finger writes..."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just edited chapter 9. Then, opened a bottle of Fat Tire and popped a Prilosec so it won't kick my ass later. When I'm finished goofing off on AW, I'll open chapter 10 and argue with it over who/what goes and who/what stays.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good thread, Fruitbat. I like nodding hello to my neighbors. :hi:

I already sent off four edited chapters to a client this morning and am taking a break visiting here halfway through a chapter for another.

Both doors are wide open, and the screen doors are letting a cool Willamette Valley breeze drift through the house. Kay's fixing something delicious-smelling for lunch.

Last edited:

marie_w

Registered
Reaction score
Well, i'm writing on here :)
Also, i made more notes to my third and second novel.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Procrastinating on writing, while waiting in vain for my underpowered room fan to take the edge off lingering heat and humidity. (I'd open my window, but I don't want mosquitos getting in.)

Jrpharoah

Registered
Reaction score
Great idea for a thread.

Right now I just said bye to my boyfriend and I'm sitting at my writing desk, listening to Slipknot (haven't in so many years) and am contemplating about writing or at least taking notes. But I'm figuring I'm just going to procrastinate on writing blogs before bed.

iLion

Why do I say these things?
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsQ9hYKq7c
At work. That is, sitting in a corporate cube in one of the top-rated US research organizations of one of the top-rated US hospitals, wondering how lesser known, less famous and less monied places manage to progress at all - when we, with all our apparent advantages, are so chaotic and dysfunctional.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
At work. Day job. Watching the antivirus light up every time that developer on the fourth floor keeps trying to install the Steam client. :Headbang:

ScienceFictionMommy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sciencefictionmommy.blogspot.com
Sitting in my rocking chair after a long day of swimming with my family. Finished a draft of my synopsis and then hopped on here, and am marveling that my 3-year-old must have gotten so worn out at the pool that he slept through his nap alarm, and my 5-year-old must be so ensconced in his Legos that he hasn't emerged from his room. So for another brief moment before I get up to work on dinner, I have peace.

:e2drown: :) :2angel:

Andrea Rittschof

Registered
Reaction score
Sitting at my computer, checking out the forums and typing an answer to this very question.

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
Eating an icecream sundae out of a wineglass and considering doing some more edits on the good ole WIP.

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Lazily editing Stand-in and writing drivel for this forum.

Hey, you knew someone was gonna ask!

;)