The AW Family Album

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Here's me and the kids and the SO a couple of Christmases ago at my parent's home.
Christmassmaller.jpg

Here's TheBoy and his G/F at my home last Christmas
TheBoyandGirlfriend.jpg

Here's TheGirl and her B/F at their place last Christmas
TheGirlandBoyfriend.jpg

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Family Pics taken from the Campaign trail.

LiamBath1.jpg

From the Jackson family album, courtesy of Jenna G. (Most photos were taken during the "Liam/Bud in 04" Presidential campaign.
(If you ever see Jenna skulking about with camera in hand, be afraid. Be VERY afraid.)

Also from the Jenna G. photo portfolio and the 2003-2004 political campaign trail:

Lem
fatguy1.JPG

Liam Jackson, Presidential nominee, running on the AW Ticket. To the right is Bud, my Vice Presidential running mate. Bud is still running...for the border.

LiamforPres1.jpg
raypic.jpg

At a rally in Seattle in which I promised all voters a date with Ray, our Minister of Entertainment (and vice)

[url="http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:tvj42nrh6XDesM:abc.net.au/triplej/fan/img/screams.jpg"]http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:tvj42nrh6XDesM:abc.net.au/triplej/fan/img/screams.jpg[/url]
The Winners of the "Win a Date with the Minister of Entertainment, Ray Wong" contest.

LiamforPres2.jpg

At a meeting with my Secretary of State. (Da Prez and Da King)

LiamforPres3.jpg

And finally, an "official campaign poster" from 2004

(Bud is the muse/horrific mental construct of our very own Barb Tyler. Vewy vewy scawy, uh?)

http://homepage.mac.com/hodelas/tar/C478857782/E1922277951/
(Check this link for a martial arts demonstration, carried out by two of my Presidential bodyguards, Kung Fu Kitty, and Sumo Suzie)

mac2.jpg
charlie1.jpg

The offical Presidential Tour Band, Mac and CC (Charlie).

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=105&stc=1

Charlie Charlie pulling double duty as Jenna's cabana boy during a lull in the campaign action.

jennacampaign18ez.jpg

A poster of Jenna as she carries our campaign message to the masses. (1905??? She carries her age well.)

mikepic.jpg

Head of our Sho-nuff Secret Service. For security purposes, Rtiliary doesn't know his real name.

loripic.jpg

**Stand by for another security-related pic, our very own Lori as she returns from a morning of SEAL training on some remote (and very soggy) beach. Ah, here she is (above) Please note the "take one more step, and you'll be snapping pictures from between the cheeks of your buttocks" glare.

macpic.jpg

Mac as she preapres to lead our parade through downton Boise. Mac was promised the position of Secretary of the Interior AND head of the EPA, upon my election victory. (Uh, that's Mac on the right)

Reph, (No photo available) was to be my first (and only) appointee to the Supreme Court. She and Frank were also in charge of all offshore campaign account monies.

More pics of the Family and 04 campaign, as soon as all consent forms are received, or properly forged.

(R, Frank, Reph, Ruth, Barb, Lori, Mac, etc...do you remember where we stashed that pic of Jenna with her stable of pool-side cabana boys?You know the one...it surfaced the week of her wedding. (Snickers, Snarks, and wheezes!)

Last edited:

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
CaroGirl said:
I did it right from my desktop, but check out my post. It just came through as links that open a separate window instead of putting the pic right into the body of the post. Hmmm, don't know whassup with that.

I had the same problem; finally just gave up and posted the links. Every other time it's worked using the 'manage attachments' button, but this time it didn't.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
Ya all should sign into Photobucket and load images there from your hardrive. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is copy the last link just below you photo and paste it here.

Last edited:

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Well, as folks are posting pics, I thought I'd join in the game.

I'm an unmarried singleton, but my parents are very proud of their grandcats.

brats.jpg

While I'm at it, I've got one of myself hiding somewhere....

Kelly2.jpg

Ah, there I am.
biggrin.gif

rekirts

NOooooo!!!
Registered
Reaction score
Woohoo! I love looking at picures. Here's one of my daughter on her wedding day last year:
DSC_3881.jpg

Here's one of the whole fam damily on the same day. You can prolly tell which ones are the bride and groom. The others are my hubby, son and me:
DSC_4500.jpg

Here's me singing karaoke with son. Heh.
dsc_5092.jpg

And finally, me and the only 'children' I have left at home:
P1000701.jpg

Yes, I am wearing Winnie the Pooh pyjamas. What of it?

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
William, I want to give you the standard Redneck reply that ya have a fine wife and family, but damn you’re ugly. LOL
But you and I both know you’re not. Where’s the dog?

Anya Smith

House Dragon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alnitak-z-orionis.com
This is my second try. Here we go again.

My older daughter, and my younger one, the little elfin.

Attachments

• Monica.jpg
    Monica.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Elfin-1.jpg
    Elfin-1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 193

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anya Smith said:
Darn it, I can't even do this right. Why would it not go on the page? Well, just click on them.

Anya - when I put up one picture on a different thread it came up, but when I put two, it came up like yours - with links. I don't know why. :Shrug: I'm a TechnoNot. All I can do is guess and press buttons.