Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
A percocet or two and I'll start adding magic bunnies in the police station.

*ponders idea*

No, definitely no a way to work that in to the current plot. >.>

Perhaps you opt for a short story featuring magical bunny detectives while you heal (and take the medicine)? This would certainly be good for general Cantina amusement.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I did on Friday. :( They gave me some shots and sent me home with painkillers and muscle relaxers. Neither of them work well, and I can't take them anyway because...well I'd like you and Hillz' to be able to make some sense of this story. A percocet or two and I'll start adding magic bunnies in the police station.

*ponders idea*

No, definitely no a way to work that in to the current plot. >.>

Having taken a ride on the Perc0cet Railroad before (yah shattered bones!), I hear ya'. However, balancing extreme pain against loopy plot twists, I'd opt for the banana antelope cucumbers of doom over incapacitation any day.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
You're done, bettie? Like, done-done? :banana::banana:

Morning all! My back is still killing me over here (hence my barely posting lately), but I am going to have to get some work done today or I'll be in a very sad state when I start missing deadlines. Pushing through the pain is always a good idea, right? :(

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Tiff - so sorry about the back! I hope you feel better

and Hilz - I'm first draft done. Which is a far way from letting anyone read it kinda done. I have a UF to edit, and then I think I'll try and edit this... or if it's too soon, I have YET ANOTHER uf to edit.

There is no end of stuff to edit over here. I am dedicating all of the first 6 months of 2012 to editing. And subbing.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
and Hilz - I'm first draft done. Which is a far way from letting anyone read it kinda done. I have a UF to edit, and then I think I'll try and edit this... or if it's too soon, I have YET ANOTHER uf to edit.

A finished first draft is still A Finished. Plus you can't go on to any further stages until this one's complete. So, the bananas stay. :)

:Hug2: Bugz.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Go bettie Go!

and I thank you my friend.

Warm squarshy blankie did its job last night, by the way. I had that baby doubled up on my bed. Now, I am usually a warm sleeper, and tend to shy from too much blanket while sleeping - I hate to wake up too hot. But last night... man... the cold was nearly knocking down the door.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Slowness here as well. Retired people have a very different - completely wrong - concept of time. Let the butt-kicking commence.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I need more hours between getting off work and falling face-first into bed.

There has to be an app for that.

That would be epic.

Dong gardening. Teehee.

Immortalizing in 3, 2, 1... :D

*snickers*

I mean, stupid ifon!!! *tries to look fierce*

dong gardening

Bring on spring! :ROFL:

morning greetings, cantinarios....

The cold is quite intense - we were well below freezing last night. I had the squarshy blanket over my bed, to further insulate me, and I slept in a sweatshirt. That is how cold it was. And my red car was ENTIRELY white this morning. I should have taken pictures.

why u no get hot water bottle? Is good for spooning, er, cuddling.

Morning all! My back is still killing me over here (hence my barely posting lately), but I am going to have to get some work done today or I'll be in a very sad state when I start missing deadlines. Pushing through the pain is always a good idea, right? :(

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

I dont think that applies to spines.

Harry Enfield had a parody called Mr Dead. Who was a talking corpse in an upright coffin.

Dire.

Yay, work is done.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:)

But stop listening to your husband. Clearly its destroying your mind.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Slowness here as well. Retired people have a very different - completely wrong - concept of time. Let the butt-kicking commence.

Have you ever tried REALTORS? eegads if you want them somewhere, tell them they have to be there an hour early, then you MIGHT, I mean might have enough for a quorum meetings... oh um... *yea* :gone:

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
LEELU DALLAS MULTI QUOTE

It's geek for Long Time, No See.
Ooooh, me like! *adds to Dictionary of Nerdiliciousness*

Dong gardening. Teehee.

Immortalizing in 3, 2, 1... :D
:ROFL:

Guess we should call it "whoreticulture", eh?
:ROFL:

Ok I'm done being immature.

Who am I kidding? I'm never done :D
back from town. did you miss me?
Juuuunnnneeelllllyyy!!! *hugz*

I don't know. Can you type lying down? Or hanging upside down? Hope you feel better soon.

I'd opt for the banana antelope cucumbers of doom over incapacitation any day.
Aaaaand QUOTE BOOKED.

You're going to kick old wrinkly butts? :popcorn:

Evening gang. MrMacologist came home really tired today and is currently asleep next to me. It's not even 8pm here, bless him. I on the other hand have some reading, writing and tea drinking to do.

Whut up peeps?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, finally, I can haz full version (no thanks to amazon's stupid one click or NOTHING option. Punks).

And then I can scroll to the acknowledgments!

Shout-out to the Absolute Write Cantina, where the glasses are always full and the smibbles are never safe.

The smibbles have finally been immortalized. And we got a shout-out too. *fist bump*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Hillz's book. I had the sample. Now I have the full. 1click is obnoxious)

Status
Not open for further replies.