iPad help/question

Bloo

Roofied by Rylan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emergencyroomproductions.net
I have LOST my iPad! I have double checked everywhere it might be and no one can seem to find it. However, when I last had it it was password locked and with a low battery power. I've also checked the "find my iphone" feature on the icloud (which also works for ipads)--it says that it is off and/or not connected to the internet. I set up an alert when it is connected to the internet and set up an alert notification that it has been lost and to please call me to do whatever when it is turned back on.

However, is there a way Apple or myself can track it even if it is off?

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
All you can do is remotely erase it in case you're worried about stolen data, pictures etc getting into wrong hands.

Call law enforcement, local pawn shops, maybe keep an eye on ebay etc. Best thing is to have your serial number ready. Which you can find on your apple support profile.

And no there's no way to track it while it's offline only when someone turns it back on.

So, here's to hoping someone nice will :)

Astormooke

Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget Craigslist! If it were stolen, more then likely they will try and get rid of it fast(if they don't want it for themselves). Check posts in the last few days.

Last edited: