Status
Not open for further replies.

midgedear

Fictionista
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aimeedearmon.com
Sorry folks. I should have checked here before I applied. Still have to send my picture, bio and get set up though. I feel bad. I could have helped someone out. :Shrug: Still kind of new to this site.

midgedear

Fictionista
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aimeedearmon.com
Last edited:

midgedear

Fictionista
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aimeedearmon.com
You asked for it, I hope the Mods That Be will sticky it. :)

Add a reply with your Examiner link. I'll edit this post to list them all, then we can go visit each other.

Julie Fletcher, NY Autism Parenting Examiner

Barbara Nefer, Orlando Theme Parks Examiner

Chris McLaughlin, SF Gardening Examiner and SF Wildlife Examiner

Kim M Clark, Salt Lake City Workplace Issues Examiner

Heidi Wiesenfelder, Tucson Pets Examiner

Aimee Dearmon, Naperville Contemporary Arts Examiner

NicoleJLeBoeuf

a work in progress
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolejleboeuf.com
Hi-ho there. I seem to have picked up an additional Examiner column. In addition to being the Boulder Writing Examiner, I'm also the National Puzzle Pirates Examiner. Arrr! If you need an easy-reference list of blockades for the weekend, I'm yer gal.

(What with Examiner's site upgrade, everyone's column now has a new primary URL. There's redirects from the old URLs to the new for now, but it might be a good idea to start updating the list accordingly. Looks like it'll be a pain in the butt, though.)

Deleted member 42

(What with Examiner's site upgrade, everyone's column now has a new primary URL. There's redirects from the old URLs to the new for now, but it might be a good idea to start updating the list accordingly. Looks like it'll be a pain in the butt, though.)

No one is keeping the list.

tlbodine

Registered
Reaction score
Website
tlbodine.blogspot.com
I've made....35 cents so far! LOL woot. Honestly, though, I'd happily write on this topic for free (and have, in the past) so any revenue is just a spiffy bonus.

I'm glad that they're not forcing you to write localized content, though, only encouraging you to do so with the incentives and such. It's really hard to write locally about online stuff!

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com
Income seems to be dependent on your topic and whether you can build a platform for yourself. I got in early, and I have a popular topic, so I do okay money-wise. "Local" is actually a hook for me; many of my articles give readers theme park hints from an Orlando local's perspective. I actually had strangers come up to me during this year's Halloween Horror Nights to thank me for my touring plan! If you can get yourself out into virtual pet online communities and get yourself known as an expert there, you might be able to boost your income. Otherwise, I know what you mean...I absolutely love writing my column.

tlbodine

Registered
Reaction score
Website
tlbodine.blogspot.com
What got me started on it is being such a junkie for those sites, I was always writing guides/reviews/tips/etc. but I'd never be able to settle for any one site for long. Short attention span, maybe, LOL. but, anyway, I started blogging about it, and then forgot about that for awhile....and realized in the time I completely ignored it, I had a few thousand hits. Made me realize that this is 1.) a topic people are searching (albeit not a LOT) and 2.) one nobody else is really getting involved with.

I do definitely need to sneak out more on the sites themselves to leverage myself^^

bkwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Sending submissions through e-mail

Hi, so I have my examiner page for my singniture e-mail and am wondering, should I get rid of it when I'm subing stories and novels? thanks

Nick

scifi examiner

bkwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Cass, can I be added to the list? Also I'm just wondering is anyone else haveing trouble getting into the community? Everytime I click on it, it says page not found.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.