Dangerous Worlds Adventure Gamebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcdangerousworlds

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, long time hoverer first time poster here.
I'm producing a new line of gamebooks, with the first having already been written, and more in the pipeline. I also have a kickstarter drive, which is currently active.

/www.kickstarter.com/projects/dangerouslands/dangerous-worlds-game-book-series

"A new and exciting Gamebook series, in which you are the hero. Plot dangerous paths through dark fantasy lands, and apocalyptic futures!"

You don't get to save the Elven Princess. Nor are you the son of the king. Or a great wizard, and surely not a 'high fantasy' goody-two-shoes who sets off earnestly to save the world. In most books you will be a hard bitten adventurer, a survivor. A reluctant victim of circumstances. This is dark fantasy, set in grim worlds of peril, or else dystopian futures, where your very survival is on a knife's edge, and your name etched into many bullets.

I would be delighted to answer any questions and go into whatever amount of detail is required.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
One, you've already posted over in self-promo. Do not post duplicate posts.

Two, since your only two posts thus far are advertising your books, you are in danger of looking an awful lot like a spammer. If that's not your intent, I suggest you make some effort to engage the community. You can always just put a link to your project/kickstarter in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.