• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta reader for adventure novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrose20

Registered
Reaction score
I'm seeking a beta reader for my complete adventure novel titled Sound and Smoke.

The pitch: When her father was on his deathbed, he made Sophie promise to finish his work, to find a particular artifact. After many years of searching, Sophie found the artifact, only to have it stolen from her. In a desperate bid to trace down the men who were responsible, she seeks the help of a tracker and assassin named Sam. It turns out Sam has previous connections to her father which Sophie never knew about. Racing against time, and more than one group trying to destroy them, Sophie and Sam must work together to fulfill Sophie's father's dying wish.

Send me a pm or respond here if you have any interest. I'm also open to swaps. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.