What a douchenozzle

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
This story gives some more background: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b..._Penn_Stater_who_got_Olbermann_suspended.html

The initial tweet was from an alum who had a previous exchange on twitter with Olbermann back in January:

In late January, DeLeon watched a video of Olbermann condemning the "disgraceful restoration" by the NCAA of 112 football wins that had been stripped during the Sandusky child sex-abuse scandal. The decision made Joe Paterno again the winningest Division I football coach ever.

DeLeon tweeted a link to a rebuttal posted on Onward State, a site dedicated to Penn State news: "@KeithOlbermann silent on this? Nailed you."

To her surprise, Olbermann tweeted back: "You're quoting a penn state fanboy site. The only person who got nailed was that bastard Paterno."

Larry M

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
When I was first on Twitter, I followed Olbermann for a short time. Until I realized he does this kind of thing frequently. It's okay to be opinionated; not okay to treat everyone with such disdain.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Lately, Olbermann seems to have a hate-on for pretty much everyone.

He always has, IMO, or at least sneering contempt (which is worse). Many of my friends adore him; they donned sackcloth and ashes when he was fired from MSNBC. I have always disliked him. He's a smug, ranting asshole. Even when I agree with his position, I despise him.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
He always has, IMO, or at least sneering contempt (which is worse). Many of my friends adore him; they donned sackcloth and ashes when he was fired from MSNBC. I have always disliked him. He's a smug, ranting asshole. Even when I agree with his position, I despise him.
You're actually talking about me, aren't you? It's okay, I can take it...

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
You're actually talking about me, aren't you? It's okay, I can take it...

No. You're a smug, sneering, ranting asshole, and yet even when I despise your position, I like you.