The MTS Braggatorium

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been asked to be on a panel at the 10th Crime Bake.

http://www.crimebake.org/index.htm

Speechless. Absolutely speechless. :snoopy:

Don't know what the panel will be yet, but just to be asked is great. It means my book will be for sale at the actual book sale table, instead of me having to carry around copies in my tote bag. "Pssstt... wanna buy a book?" It means I'll get to do a signing and I'll be in the program. Wow.

Whoo hoo! That's fantastic. :Jump:

My first guest blog post is up at Sassy's site (she rocks the roof off by the way):

Congrats on the blog post, Todd.

ToddWBush

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Not as big as jesey's news, but I got the final draft of my cover for my book coming out in May. So the cover is done. And it looks goooooooood. Ask those who have seen it!

muse

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great news on the cover, Todd. Makes it all seem so real, I'm sure. :hooray:

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks HY. I wasn't thrilled at first, it wasn't at all what I asked for, but the more I look at it the more I like it-
The story is a time-travel with thriller aspects so the cover fits-

muse

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great cover, sheadakota. It's unusual, but suits the title and theme.

ToddWBush

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
shea I really, really like it.

and jesey, the book will be both an ebook and a print book, but the print version might just take a little longer to come out.

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Todd- and let me know when your book comes out in print- I so want a copy!

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
Shea, your cover is intriguing. I can't quite figure out what that pale bit is above and to the left of the eye--a finger? Maybe a distant person? Either way, it makes me take a second look. I would pick it up off the shelf to check out the front flap.

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Well, my Planet Janitor Custodian of the Stars sold at least enough copies to warrant a paperback edition. Locus will review and list it in an up-and-coming issue. Nothing really spectacular, since it already has a hardback and e-book release. Even the ARC copies are selling third-vendor on Amazon. You can check it out here and in my sig line:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1926606418/?tag=absowrit-20

Tri

Last edited:

wizard tim

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chimpwithpencil.com
New Thriller HIRED GUNS on sale at Amazon

If you enjoy thrillers with cutting edge technology and lots of action, my novel HIRED GUNS just went on sale for the Kindle.

Here is the summary:
HIRED GUNS: Determined to overcome his past, paroled LA gangbanger Hector Tombs finds a steady job and a pretty girlfriend. But a single day of bloodshed changes all that.

Elite Spetsnaz commando Alexander Turgenev fled Russia with a price on his head. Now he leads a team of mercenaries hired out to a rogue scientist dealing in biochemical weapons. Worse, he's fallen for the team's beautiful and deadly sniper.

When Turgenev's boss murders Hector's girlfriend and poisons eight thousand civilians, Hector and Turgenev go to war for the antidote. From street fights in Tokyo to gun battles on the African savanna, Hector Tombs must use the skills that put him in prison to save thousands from the grave.
Thanks for reading!