The MTS Braggatorium

grizzletoad1

Plodding around into things.
Registered
Reaction score
Outstanding! All these 5 star reviews coming out for a lot of well-deserving authors out here. Allow me to add another one for myself. The Railroad Man got another fantastic 5 star review on Kindle today! Was feeling a little blue until I saw that. That sure made my day!

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
Well I don't have lots of reviews like you guys but I'm happy with the ranking of Bread & Butter. It's been in the top 50 for my category of 19th century US history since a week after I posted it in April, and in the top 100 for true crime for a few weeks now. And at the moment I'm selling books every day, so I'm pretty pleased. :)

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the second novel out, Jesey.:Clap:

BfloGal

Lost in a plot hole
Registered
Reaction score
Website
barbearly.blogspot.com
Some great news, here!

I have some, too. This is the cover for the second book in the series I'm writing, and the surprise to me is the text over the name of my pseudonym. I didn't realize, when my editor had sent me sales figures when the book first came out, that those sales figures qualified me to be identified as a national bestselling author. Still trying to get my mind around that!

5482104.jpg

grizzletoad1

Plodding around into things.
Registered
Reaction score
Just got another 4 star review for The Railroad Man, this one from an actual railroad cop! I am both jazzed and humbled. :hooray:

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
My crime-horror micro-thriller “The Second-Worst Day” (75 words) is free to read at Horror in a Hundred. (Scroll down if nec.)

Storyline: Even death won’t bring the end of sorrow.

Strong horror element in this one, so maybe not everyone’s cup of tea. (But I’ve got “fun” summer crime story coming soon, so relief is on the way!)

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on your first published piece, Drainland. There's no feeling like it.:Clap: