XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, this is random but when my sister got married a mutual friend of ours asked, "What do you get a Mormon (my sister) and a Catholic (my bro-in-law) for a wedding present? More guilt?"

Candlesticks. Starting at 1:50 in, if you want to skip to the relevant part.

Why is this even a question? Of course, you may be too young for this. As I recall, you have issues with certain cultural references.

:D

Last edited:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Candlesticks. Starting at 1:50 in, if you want to skip to the relevant part.

Why is this even a question? Of course, you may be too young for this. As I recall, you have issues with certain cultural references.

I have no idea when that movie came out, but I've never seen it. But that bit was funny. I might have to find it and rent it.

And I'm not too young, you're just old.

Face it sheepy.

:D:D

you're still my favorite

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mail for wizards?
What trees are to dogs?
What hitching posts are to horses?
Something for your dragon to sit on?

Sorry, brain gone mad (well, madder than normal)

It took me a second to figure out what you were doing there.

post = thread. Dragon thread.

Which would also be a really painful way to make a shawl. But then you'd have a really epic and dangerous shawl.

Nobody likes my really bad humor?

*Pouts in the dong garden.*

...see... that's not what one.... normally... does in the garden...

What???

Speaking of gardens, I'm about to order 30 bucks worth of *seeds*. And I'm going to need two 4x4 new raised beds. I already have a 10x4 and some big pots...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea when that movie came out, but I've never seen it. But that bit was funny. I might have to find it and rent it.

And I'm not too young, you're just old.

I'd take you to task over this... but over Bull Durham, I suspect others may do that as well.

So I'll let them have the fun.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a little pony. *Clippity-Clop. Clippity-Clop*

Such a pretty pony. *Clippity-Clop. Clippity-Clop*

I love to have my hair brushed underneath the old oak tree. Won't you come and run? We'll have lots fun. Come and sing and dance with me.

Your impending release from the Workplace of Doom is affecting your mind :p

I also had a rebellious religious phase. Then I had an even more rebellious religious phase and switched religions altogether. This did not go down well with la famile.

Evening folks. I have spent the evening out and about town with my girl friends, having dinner and talking about wedding dresses. Fun times.

And seriously... where IS Cobra? :Wha:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wedding dresses Of DOOM?

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Wedding dresses Of DOOM?

Sure, why not. The long skirt conceals a small portable rocket launcher and several grenades. The bodice contains an array of concealed blades.

Even on her wedding day, a gal should be ready for the z-word apoxyclips. Or pirates. Or zombie pirates. Or giant mutant smibbles.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I also had a rebellious religious phase. Then I had an even more rebellious religious phase and switched religions altogether. This did not go down well with la famile.

I never had a proper rebellious religious phase. For that matter, i never had a rebellious phase. I was perfectly content. Well, perfectly content, as long as I am guaranteed I never have to go into a Baptist church ever again.

I don't have a problem with the Baptist faith. I just can't take that "hail fellow well met" false bonhomie that too many of the local Baptists practice. I'd rather somebody were honest about disliking me, than false about liking me.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, why not. The long skirt conceals a small portable rocket launcher and several grenades. The bodice contains an array of concealed blades.

Even on her wedding day, a gal should be ready for the z-word apoxyclips. Or pirates. Or zombie pirates. Or giant mutant smibbles.

Epic. I want to attend this kinda wedding.

Is there any other kind?

There are many many kinds. Most just allow you to look good while things go to hell.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Have I mentioned that it's been crazy scary windy here today. It's literally howling outside and the power has been flickering all afternoon.

Now, I have this fear of things falling on me. I can not look out the window without risking a panic attack. Trees should not bend that way. And now I'm worried about Mr. Kricket because he's on his way home from work and he drives a '71 VW Beetle. I don't think that thing even weighs a ton.

*shudders and prays* I really don't like windy days like this.

:(

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There are many many kinds. Most just allow you to look good while things go to hell.

It's a wedding. Weddings = doom.

Not a comment on the state of marriage, btw. Marriage is fine. Weddings are more hassle than they are worth.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Tonight's shopping list:
chocolate
bacon rings
broccoli
chocolate

Is there anything else?

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Speaking of religions, it being Lent and all, I suppose I should give something up.

I am taking requests.

I gave up caffeine for Lent on year. Oh, that first week was rough...

This year, I'm actually going to do the one meal a day thing. coupled with getting my life on a better schedule.

I'm also going to give up setting people's hair on fire with the power of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.