Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone make it to the next round?

Yeah, 20 people did :) haha. I don't recognize any names from AW, but I hope they'd step up if they did make it. I'd love to know. I was chopped during the last round. I have to say though, it was worth entering for the PW review. I'm planning on entering next year too.
Nope, The Fourth Marker didn't make it to the semifinals. Profen, I think 25 people made it, five in each of the five categories.

I might enter next year with my latest WIP, if I don't find an agent for it before that...:roll::roll::roll:

seaaircarol

Frustrated Pluviophile
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, guys. I, too, may enter again next year (if I don't have an agent yet, as JoeBear says). :D

Last edited:

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, guys. I, too, may enter again next year (if I don't have an agent yet, as JoeBear says). :D
Thanks, seaaircarol. Hey, profen, just thought of something - maybe you need to check those last five...maybe you did make it to the semis.
icon11.gif

profen4

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Thanks, seaaircarol. Hey, profen, just thought of something - maybe you need to check those last five...maybe you did make it to the semis.
icon11.gif

*runs and checks* :) nope. But honestly it's probably for the best. What in the world would I do with 50K anyway? I'd probably blow it all on skittles and watermelon jellybeans. (ETA: Just realized that in some circles "skittles" and "watermelon jellybeans" could be euphemisms... and if they're not, they darn well should be.)

Last edited:

meangene01

Registered
Reaction score
Huh, I'll have to keep an eye out for this next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.