Web Designer Who Knows Wordpress?

MichaelAnthony

Registered
Reaction score
I currently have a Wordpress blog but I'm looking to change up themes without losing all my current blog posts, etc. I'm wondering if anyone out there has any recommendations for a good, and affordable, wordpress developer who I could work with and who can help me spice things up a bit.

cmhbob

Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com
There are somewhere around eleventy billion themes available for Wordpress, and changing themes is as simple as applying the new theme. Themes only change the appearance of the blog, not the actual content.

MichaelAnthony

Registered
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the update. But I'm still looking for someone who can help me change templates, and customize it a little.

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're better off posting on the WP forums. Of finding a theme you like then contacting the author of the theme for help and customization.

MichaelAnthony

Registered
Reaction score
I just thought with all the people on here who've created author websites at least a few might have worked with an affordable web designer and could offer a recommendation.

It's really just out of my wheelhouse so I'm just looking for someone who's maybe worked with an affordable web designer before and I can look at their author site, etc.

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I understand. I use WP and the Suffusion theme. It's totally customization and the Suffusion forums are really helpful. If you have some idea of what CSS is then that might work, but if you don't a designer is a way to go.

Sorry, I don't have any names for you.