So You Think You Can Write by Harlequin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhymes with Clue

Trying to be mysterious
Registered
Reaction score
If you were able to submit it, they probably got it. I didn't even get a "submit" option, although it was there earlier. I thought "midnight" meant "midnight in New York" and not "midnight in London."

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, all. Kind of a departure for me - I'm usually over in the YA forum - but this contest was announced just couple weeks after I decided to try my hand at category romance again, so I figured it was fate.

I'm like Calle Jay's friend - I'd like to get some votes so the editors give me a look, but I'm not concerned about winning. I'm quite positive I won't! I'd love to catch an editor's eye, though.

Definitely seems to be a huge variety among the submissions. There are some entries that I can't believe aren't pro already, and then there are some that I'm fairly certain didn't use spellcheck.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I noticed after I pressed send that I was missing a word in a sentence, lol.

Hello, me. Lol. The weird thing is in my word doc that I pasted over the missing word is there... I must have accidentally hit something when I copied it. Sadface.

htrent

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.holleytrent.com
Have you been using track changes? In the past it combined with copy & paste has caused me some embarrassment.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
I did... but they weren't turned on in the version I was using. And it was just the one word, which makes me think maybe I accidentally keyboard smashed somehow? Dunno.

Personal Prose

Registered
Reaction score
BG - No, it was a good cry...really:)

Incy. Just read yours. A good read as well. Love the banter.

I still need to read Evangeline's and tp's.

Incy Black

Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.