• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Searching for a critique partner for my dark fantasy novella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsune

Registered
Reaction score
I recently finished up my latest manuscript! It's a novella, and this is actually my first time writing one (I usually stick to novel-length stories). It's a 36,700-word dark fantasy that leans more toward the horror aspects than it does fantasy. My intended audience would be New Adult/Adult because of some of the scenes.

What I want is to find someone to help me with the punctuation, grammar, and plot holes. I don't mind doing the same in return, and whatever else you might want me to keep an eye on while I read your manuscript. One thing to note: I don't do line edits.

I'm not too particular on what I'm critiquing, so send me anything.

If you're interested pm me, or leave a reply here and we can swap the couple of pages to see if we're compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.