• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Post-Apocalyptic Heroic/Fantasy Beta Reader Needed to judge opening 10k (4 Chapters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Chambers

Registered
Reaction score
In a post-Apocalyptic world, Stranger, a renowned gun for hire, returns home to find his wife taken and sets out on a journey that will change the world. But with an insane General on his trail and a Steward who will stop at nothing to hold onto power, will he succeed?

I'm looking for someone who's willing to read my opening 4 chapters (10k) and provide feedback.

Adult, Heroic, Fantasy

Anyone interested/able? Please pm me and we'll sort something out.

Thank you for your time. :)

Last edited:

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
John, you might want to provide a bit more info. Approx word count, target audience (adult, YA, MG?), and a paragraph-length synopsis of the storyline.

tom1172821

Registered
Reaction score
I can do an exchange of feedback for the first 2 chapters of my novel (~8k words):

An old, infamous mage travels throughout hostile lands with his son, teaching the young boy that those with power have an obligation to do good. As the two find companions, they also develop enemies, and suddenly, what was once a coming of age journey with minor risks becomes a life and death battle against impossible odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.