• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing buddy/mentor for YA short fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy_shiitake

KB1VWJ
Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I've been at this writing game a while, and I tend to write short fiction (though I'm trying for novels!) about teenage girls (or early-twenties girls) who are somehow magical, somehow other, somehow different, often with LGBTQ romances, mostly set in the present time but sometimes in the past or in an unnamed time period.

I'd love a writing buddy to get invested in my work, to bug me about the next chapter, to bounce ideas off of, to ask me to read their stuff, to keep me motivated. Ideally we'd also get to know each other along the way. I'm sweet, funny and a fair editor/critique partner, so if any of this interests you, feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.