The Fellowship Cafe

writingismypassion

~Charity~
Registered
Reaction score
Hope everyone has safe holiday travels. My husband and I are only going 40 miles for Christmas, but we're going to my mom's for New Year's which is a 4.5 hour drive. The following weekend we are going to my Dad's in TN which will be an 8 hour drive.

Last edited:

Norman D Gutter

Engineer Sonneteer
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
davidatodd.com
We drove from NW Arkansas to Chicago, 11 hours one way, to be with our son. Drove it Wednesday after the easiest drive we've ever had to here. This morning my son and I went to a very nice coffee shop while others stayed home resting. Ah, to be a Chicagoan!

David Poellot

Registered
Reaction score
I was in Illinois from Wednesday through Friday, but back home for the rest of the holidays.

Merry Christmas to all!

DMac

Registered
Reaction score
Crawling out of the Revision Pit to wish everyone a happy and deal-filled 2012.
You mean there's a way out? :eek: I knew I should have left bread crumbs or something.:Headbang:
Happy New Year to all and may God bless all of your pens, or keyboards or microphones (whatever you use) so that only your genious falls out of them.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy New Year, Everyone! :Hug2:

writingismypassion

~Charity~
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I don't usually come here looking for prayer, but I could use some. Don't worry, nothing horrible has happened. However, I am preparing to begin two additional writing projects (while continuing with my fiction work). God has led me to these projects, so I am simply (ha! like it's really that easy :)) answering His call. So why the need for prayer? Satan is an expert in distracting people from what's important, and I really want to complete these projects. I posted about them here, so take a look if you are interested in doing so. And thanks in advance for the prayer!

I hope everyone else is well and off to a great 2012!

writingismypassion

~Charity~
Registered
Reaction score
Well I am finally ready to query. Sending my first batch out tonight. Kind of quiet in here lately. Hope that means everyone is writing furiously! :)

ohthatmomagain

writing, working, weeping, winning
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! I haven't written on my novel in 3 days :( Gotta do better than that if I ever want it to see the light of day...

David Poellot

Registered
Reaction score
I'm with ya, Deb. Not the revising part, but the needing a kick in the behind. I've started another one, while I query the last one, but I have no motivation. Either that, or by the time I get upstairs to the pc at 9 pm every night, I just have no energy left. This will be another busy week at work. I don't think I'll leave work until possibly 9 pm tomorrow night, so I'm not sure how much I'll accomplish on the new ms this week.