XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Embarrassment. Former student of the school has come to visit. It's been two years since she was here. I barely recognize her and don't remember her name. I hope she doesn't come over and talk.

Otherwise, I'll have to look like an idiot by A)having a conversation and hoping something she says will trigger a memory, or B) straight out asking who she is.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Spent all day yesterday waiting for the other shoe to drop, and today got hit with the entire Imelda Marcos collection of other shoes. Anyone who can spare good thoughts, or a virtual shoulder to fall apart on, would be deeply appreciated right now.

And there's free shoes in it. All lefties, though.

*hugs* Our virtual shoulders are here for you.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, my friends. My kids and I are fine, just lots of truly epic sh*t going on around me.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
:hooray:Story is now under 2600 words. 2500 range seems to be ideal for this one. One final proofread then it goes up in SYW. I'll probably be needing drinks. It has been a while since I submitted my work to honest and serious critique.

Good thing this place is generous with the hugs. I got extra if anybody needs another.

ETA: Feel free to ignore this post. Timing was not so good.

ETA2: Zanzjan, if the core system is good, then all is good. No matter how bad a day is, a child dancing happily around the living room yelling "Mamma" or "Pappa" just because they are happy to see you can cure just about anything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn't make as much progress today on my story as I would like due to school; now I'm at 2,700 words. A fight with a giant snake is coming up in my next scene.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Is your MCs love interest named Jane by chance? :evil

I need to write more on my new story. But, just one more pass on the short. One more

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, sounds interesting. I apologize for the Burroughs reference.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
zanzjan - I hope you and yours are ok! all our shoulders are here! We're like the Road Warrior, what with all the shoulder pads available.

Is there a time warp to the 80s in here? Cool! But, I thought women hated that style.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
When the apoxyclips comes I won't care about fashion. If it comes anywhere close to fitting without tripping me, I'll wear it.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
debio is :sleepy:. There is no one to play with.

Goal for the day, get this short ready for SYW and my soul ready for the ensuing beatings.

Oh, by the way, Fenika? I'm really really sorry about the flame thrower thing. I was just jumpy. Nothing personal, really.

You want some hot chocolate? I got cheese. It's a really nice gorgonzola.

Oh, hot cocoa please. Add some whip and all will be forgiven. Luckily I heal fast.

And luck for SYW.

Spent all day yesterday waiting for the other shoe to drop, and today got hit with the entire Imelda Marcos collection of other shoes. Anyone who can spare good thoughts, or a virtual shoulder to fall apart on, would be deeply appreciated right now.

Have some hugs and a pile of smibbles to collapse on.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, hot cocoa please. Add some whip and all will be forgiven. Luckily I heal fast.

And luck for SYW.

Have some hugs and a pile of smibbles to collapse on.

Whip to be forgiven? No problem. I love my whip, unfortunately my tolerance for dairy products is very near zero these days. I just look and envy. So, I'll put my share on for you, too.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score

:Hug2: Hope things improve for you guys soon. We're all here if you need us, in one way or another.

*adds extra smibbles to the pile*

Morning gang. I only got to eat half my breakfast this morning and now my stomach is rumbling away at me. And it's not even ten o'clock. Ugh.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Woke up, showered, wound up at work.

I'm beginning to think "Hump Day" is a cruel misnomer.

Morning gang, whut up?

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Busy morning is busy.

Also, I'm doing that thing where you write down what you do all day to keep track of how you use your time.

The results are... revealing. O.O

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
When it comes to the apoxyclips, I think I'd rather be without apparel...

Well, if the apoxyclips comes in winter, in Toyama, I wants me some clothes. I don't my danglies to shrivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.