Tyler Durden Returns!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Chuck Palahniuk is breaking the first two rules of Fight Club: He's talking about Fight Club.

The author's devotees probably won't mind since what's on his mind these days is more of the characters and world he created in his 1996 book, which was adapted three years later into director David Fincher's cult film starring Edward Norton and Brad Pitt.

The story of an unnamed insomniac narrator, his violent id come to life in the form of Tyler Durden, and an underground society built on bare-knuckle brawls and anarchic ideas continues in Fight Club 2, a 10-issue Dark Horse Comics maxiseries illustrated by Cameron Stewart, debuting in May 2015.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...iuk-fight-club-comic-book-exclusive/12735275/

I'm not sure this belongs here, but I'm also not sure it doesn't. Fight Club was a okay book, but was turned into one of the greatest films of all time. Iconic with a cult following.

It's great news. Hard to imagine that Hollywood will leave this pile of cash untouched...but I would need Fincher to direct or who cares?

Move this as you see fit. But, it's big news to me...