The Fangster Summer of Doom--now with more pancake! (Volume II)

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
133308_original.jpg

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I realized today that as I've finally found the angle for the last chapter of my current WIP (which also means I need to go back and rewrite a few more chapters), I need to go back through the manuscript. Again. The MC is the captain of his high school wrestling team and his boyfriend calls him Captain as a term of endearment.

Which means I need to go back and remove all references to "good morning, Captain" before I can even think about starting the submission process.

(For our non-US friends playing along at home, it's in reference to the opening sequence used by a popular children's show during the mid to late 70's.)

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
Please don't have an explosion of ping pong balls everywhere!

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on Facebook, but not as much as most. I get burnt out on it. I mostly go on there to post silly pictures, and that's about it.

I don't post any of my writing stuff on there. I probably should, and network a bit, but I don't. I don't Twitter either. I have very poor networking skills. lol.

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
I don't post any writing stuff on Facebook either but then what I have is me slogging through a very rough first draft.

eqb

I write novels
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.claireodell.com
*waves to everyone*

In the past four months I wrote (and sold) a novella, reviewed copyedits for the next book, changed jobs, am dealing with skin cancer, and am now reviewing first pass proofs for the book.

*restocks the liquor cabinet*

*spray paints the dead DJ*

*falls into a heap*

eqb

I write novels
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.claireodell.com
Thanks, Komnena. It's more than a bit unsettling that the skin cancer returned in the same spot, only three or four months after they excised the original tumor, but I've been told that the new surgery should get rid of everything.