Last edited:

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
I tried to flounce in another thread and it was awful... I stammered and stuttered and - drat it all - then I cried... how humiliating. And I didn't have a boa or a door to slam.

At least I didn't do the DOH flounce, though... that would have been really embarassing.

And I don't have one any better to offer, either. **slinks out in shame**

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hah! The aborted, almost flounce. Walk into a doorframe and it could be a clownce. (;) With apologies to RT.)

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
My personaly favorite flounce:

"Great friends, please come into this small room of a thread so I can tell you all something very important. ...Everyone in? No one's missing?? Excellent! I just wanted to say-"*throws active grenade into crowd of people* "That I ^%&*ing hate you all and you suck as writers! Seeya!" *scrambles out, laughs as building blows into the sky*

Last edited:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Then there's "boy, won't YOU be sorry when you see what I'll be writing about you on my MyLiveBloggerJournalSpace! Oh, wait, that's right: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO READ IT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST!"

Yeah, I'm cryin' in my beer.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
The actual punishment would be if they do contact you just to let you know they *have* included you on their MyLiveBloggerJournalSpace friends list.

"I've put you on my friends list. Now everybody knows you know that I know that you know that they know that you are acquainted with me."

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Disgusting.

I mean that pathetic excuse for a flounce performed by Commatose Kidd earlier today.

I mean...really.

I've seen better flounces by a two year old.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They're flouncie, pouncie, bouncie-wouncie, fun fun fun fun fun. But the most wonderful thing about Flouncies is all in how they're done.

ALLLLLL - in how they're done.

pink lily

I regret everything
Registered
Reaction score
Goodbye everyone, I've been ignored and rejected far too long! Nobody notices me or my brilliance. This community would be much better if you didn't jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. You're all a bunch of hacks and copycats. I hope your pens run out of ink and your printers jam!

I keed, I keed!

I found a "Goodbye I hate you all" post generator. http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

If this link was already posted, then... fine, be that way.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either. F*** YOU!!!!!

Hey, that thing works!

Better than the time I tired to flounce and got my boa caught in the door. That sort of ruined the dramatic effect....

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Excellent link... but apparently limited in its scope... here's the one I generated:

Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. UR loosers! Haskins and Omni are the only ones who'd understand if you hadn't run them off, too! it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. Gelus pigs!

We'll have to be on the lookout for flouncers who use it...

Warning: points will be deducted for generated flounces! For gods' sakes! You're writers! Write your own damn flounce! :Soapbox:

:D

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
Snipped...

Warning: points will be deducted for generated flounces! For gods' sakes! You're writers! Write your own damn flounce! :Soapbox:

Well. Just for that sniiiiiiide remark, I'm leaving!

So I can go eat something. Then I'll probably be back on later but don't tell anyone.

Last edited:

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
How's this?
hissyfit8wr.gif

Or else there's this...
botando.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.