AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustcallmeEd

Straight from the horse's mouth
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, Ed, I know why they wear the boots but the real pros have canvas stirrups inside their boots. Those little hooves are sharp. And the velcro on their britches helps hold the little trollops in place.

You seem to have some knowledge only an 'insider' (wink, wink) would have, auntie.

A friend of mine (down in Marin - that's the only place shit like this happens)
tried the velcro pants idea out. He had switched from raising sheep to raising velcro. They're pretty much the same critter, the velcro being a bit smaller, with shorter legs and a tighter fuzz. He found that when the velcro was in the right position for, well, you know, snake farm, its legs were no longer in the boots.

He hit on the velcro pants idea. Place the velco, have your way then r-r-r-rip that sucker off of you. No more rubber boots.

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
You seem to have some knowledge only an 'insider' (wink, wink) would have, auntie.

Not the way you might think, leering Ed. I did the design and sewing for their velcroed pants.

He had switched from raising sheep to raising velcro. They're pretty much the same critter, the velcro being a bit smaller, with shorter legs and a tighter fuzz. He found that when the velcro was in the right position for, well, you know, snake farm, its legs were no longer in the boots.

Really? What does a well-grown velcro bring on the market? Does he also raise naugha? Seems like they'd be a good companion crop. And getting ridding of the boots is a lot safer than risking those little razor hooves. Filthy beasts caused terrible infections.

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
A Royal Invitation

Greetings, fellow newbies and oldies:

I would like to personally invite you to a costume gala I am having in the Castle ballroom this Saturday eve to commemorate my auspicious reign.

Your Invitation Letter

Sparkles, desserts and other sundries of a non-deviant nature are certainly welcome.

~Winks

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Dang.

There's that non-deviant clause again.
I never get invited anywhere. :cry:

Aphrodite

Helium Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
My Aussie screenwriting patron returned.

Mate has emailed me 20 times since he reappeared. Four hours ago. He showed back up four hours ago.

Emailed twenty times.

I know!

I'll have a pint of Bailey's~!

Hannah M

Me. Who else?
Registered
Reaction score
You could just change your email address without telling him...

And look on the bright side! At least you know exactly what he wants! :)

um. Maybe you should have a Bailey's.

MY bright news is that my exam is finally over! The big scary one! And it was... fantastic! So I'm celebrating with a batch of surprise cookies, eat one and let us know what you find inside!

Santajoe

Hefping others to help themselves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writersgold.thelastwordinbooks.com
Hello and Happy Christmas, y'all. I'll have a Guinness and a mince pie, please. That's what they serve me in Ireland when I visit. Of course a cookie or two is ALWAYS welcome.

Nice place you have here. Interesting characters as well. Hope y'all like Christmas!

Aphrodite

Helium Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Some days, it boils down to getting the hard work done, and having the presence of mind to take the cannolis.

You can't see the blood splatters on me, can you?

I think I'll make a nice Bailey's and coffee.

What pretty cookies!

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Miss Aphrodite,

You look fabulous! Vivid red does hide bloodstains nicely and it brings our your eyes.

How do you feel about rasberry danish? Roomie made a huge batch.

I'll just pour out a dab of BB.

JustcallmeEd

Straight from the horse's mouth
Registered
Reaction score
Really? What does a well-grown velcro bring on the market? Does he also raise naugha? Seems like they'd be a good companion crop.

My mind wanders back from imagining this bunch at a costume gala. I've concluded that everyone would look the same.

As far as I know, aunty, it's kind of like the Russians and ermine. They won't sell live ones so as to keep a lock on the market (they're greedy bastards down there in Marin - that's why they're all rich). Plus they have a patent on the modified genes which produce all the bright colors.

Nauga does seem like a good mix - you could run them with the male or female velcro (which have to be kept apart, except when breeding) and not worry about them getting stuck to one another. I'll ask him.

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
I tried to get them to you before your soiree but no such luck. I found a 25 foot length of crystal and pearl garland. Would have been perfect for your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.