Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste Carrara

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.celestecarrara.com
Ok, I followed everyone who posted their links here!

Not to go too off topic but... I've been told Instagram is a great marketing tool as well. I'm on there for a while now but I don't post as often as I should. When you post a pic you can tag it like you do on Twitter. You can post your book covers and anything else that pertains to your books to gain followers. Worth a try! :)

kimcooper

Registered
Reaction score
I started a Pinterest board for The Kept Girl, and like having a dedicated place to post photos from readings, behind-the-scenes shots at the printer, book shop and book fair displays and other visuals that might slip through the cracks. And images of clowning around with sheet cake, too, of course.

salome

Tell me things, please.
Registered
Reaction score
Pinterest thread

This is a helpful thread. I've been looking at Pinterest but also couldn't figure out how to really use it for marketing. Thanks, guys.

stardustx

Dreaming about fictional characters
Registered
Reaction score
I recently made a pinterest account to create boards as a visual reference for myself while I write my book, and to collect photos that inspire aspects of my book, which I'm currently writing. I am just doing it for fun, but it would also be nice if I could use it for promoting interest in it, too.

My Pinterest.

Last edited:

VileZero

This is not for you
Registered
Reaction score
I usually lurk the forums, but I just wanted to comment and say thank you for the idea about creating a book Pinterest board! I just started mine, but I really love the idea and I think it'll be helpful throughout the writing process!

My Pinterest

lemonhead

Life isn't all beer and skittles.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sarahnicolelemon.com
I LOVE pinterest for books. I am a visual person, so this is a much less cluttery way of keeping track.

Plus, it's a killer time burner when I'm trying to think about what to do next. They also have widgets to put on your websites, which update automatically with your most recent pins. Pretty nice.
Here's mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.