Know of any book pr/marketing firm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Varsha

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm soon coming out with an ebook and print one via createspace. Can anyone here, please recommend a book pr/marketing firm that they may have used or that they know of.

Thanks in advance for your help.:)

Best regards,
Varsha

Deleted member 42

Hi,

I'm soon coming out with an ebook and print one via createspace. Can anyone here, please recommend a book pr/marketing firm that they may have used or that they know of.

Thanks in advance for your help.:)

Best regards,
Varsha

I would strongly urge you to wait until you've made at least a thousand before you spend money on marketing. It generally doesn't work for most books.

There's a great deal you can do yourself, without having to spend hours and hours.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Good marketing and PR companies are expensive to hire. You're unlikely to see the money come back to you as sales if you only have one book out, and if you don't have an established platform to help you sell books from.

Follow the advice here, and see how you get on.

D.Varsha

Registered
Reaction score
I would strongly urge you to wait until you've made at least a thousand before you spend money on marketing. It generally doesn't work for most books.

There's a great deal you can do yourself, without having to spend hours and hours.

Thank you for that advice. It just seems so hard to sell on your own. I was looking for an easy & cheap alternative but I guess there is none. If I may ask, would you know one stop shop for press release and book reviews. Thank u once again :D

D.Varsha

Registered
Reaction score
Good marketing and PR companies are expensive to hire. You're unlikely to see the money come back to you as sales if you only have one book out, and if you don't have an established platform to help you sell books from.

Follow the advice here, and see how you get on.

Thank you. Nowadays it is important to be a good author & able entrepreneur rather than just an author. I will def check the link you recommended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.