kenhoss.blogspot.com
Last edited:

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
Congrats, jeseymour! :hooray:

I just wanted to share that I was chosen to give the opening workshop at the Houston Indie Book Fest. I'm so excited. A part of the Menil Community Arts Fest, the Indie Book Fest features small presses, literary magazines indie authors, and independent bookstores. I'm honored to be presenting "Seven Steps to Bring Your 'Finished' Novel to the Attention of Publishers" http://indiebookfest.org/

Presented by Gulf Coast and the Menil (my appearance by Buzz Books USA), this fest is a great opportunity to meet small press editors--and it is FREE. I would be so honored to meet some of y'all there. And maybe you could help me be less nervous.

Plus one of my shorts has been chosen to LIVE AUDITION for the Listen To Your Mother show. It"s Sunday. Pray for my terrified self. http://listentoyourmothershow.com/

speirbhean

wishing I was reading
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys. I hope you are all very well. For those of you who remember me from round these parts *pop* this is a bottle of champagne for you. My debut novel has been bought by a publisher and will be out end of next year. Huge hugs and thanks to you all xxxxxxxxxx

tarak

for certain qualities of "sane"
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Central Pennsylvania - the gateway to Harrisburg
Hi guys. I hope you are all very well. For those of you who remember me from round these parts *pop* this is a bottle of champagne for you. My debut novel has been bought by a publisher and will be out end of next year. Huge hugs and thanks to you all xxxxxxxxxx
Congrats! That's great news!!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fantastic news, speirbhean. :PartySmil

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!

:TheWave::TheWave:

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com

Congratulations!

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
tarak, I totally blew it. Lost my glasses the day before and had to read dramatically for five minutes. I kept squinting and losing my place. Oh well, I have had plenty of breaks this year, I'll try next year--with glasses!

tarak

for certain qualities of "sane"
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Central Pennsylvania - the gateway to Harrisburg
tarak, I totally blew it. Lost my glasses the day before and had to read dramatically for five minutes. I kept squinting and losing my place. Oh well, I have had plenty of breaks this year, I'll try next year--with glasses!

Yikes! I can't imagine even attempting to read without my glasses or contacts. Every experience is a learning experience, right?