• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader request for thriller novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Hill

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for beta readers for TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD, a thriller novel, of approximately 81,000 words. It is book number two of the Amber Restrained Series. The first book, OPPOSITION REFLEX, is currently available on Amazon.

On assignment in the rugged Idaho panhandle, Steve Casella, a San Francisco firefighter, learns of the suspicious death of his uncle. Although the death is declared accidental, disturbing information leads Steve to suspect murder. With the help of his girlfriend, Edie Pauling, and a young Native-American girl caught up in the mystical aspects of her heritage, they discover that the interference of corrupt government officials is only the tip of the ice burg. Confronted with the reality of a deadly terrorist plot, Steve and Edie have literally run out of time.

If you are interested in being a beta reader for this novel, please email me at [email protected]. I can also provide a link for a free download of the first book in the series. I am also open to beta reading manuscripts in genres such as horror, suspense, thriller, etc.

Thank you for your help.

Ron

T Robinson

Born long ago, in a different era
Registered
Reaction score
Conventional wisdom

Conventional wisdom here says you might want to introduce yourself and let people know who and what you are before asking for help.

People might be more willing to offer help for free if they know a little about you and whether you plan to be in the community, yes it is a community, or just dive in and back out before running off.

There are many scintillating FAQ's that are available for free that will help you understand.

Honestly, most people will see your initial post and just ignore you till they see if you will be staying.

Hope this helps. YMMV (also in the FAQ's)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.