• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Searching for Writing Buddy for a Fantasy Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapax Legomenon

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a writing buddy for a project I'm currently outlining and hope to have a finished first draft by May. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to discuss ideas over skype/otherwise and be willing to look over/send first draft work to discuss what is working and what is not working in a broad sense. I don't have particular daily/weekly wordcount goals but I will likely be working at a fairly fast pace.

I'm writing fantasy, which I guess right now can be best described as "alternate world fantasy with modernish technology." Here's a pre-query in QLH (password: vista) for a better idea of what this story is about. I'm interested in sci-fi, fantasy, historical, thriller and romance (particularly fantasy/historical romance). So, please PM me or post if you're interested in a writing buddy like this. :)

Last edited:

Hapax Legomenon

Registered
Reaction score
I hope it's OK that I bump this as it's fallen off the first page and I'm still looking for a writing buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.