• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/crit first 3 chapters - SF/Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

midazolam

Registered
Reaction score
I usually write contemporary fiction, so I'm looking for someone read over my first three chapters to get some input on the set-up, world-building, etc. In the past I've had a tendency to start with info-dumps, so I'd love for someone to tell me if that is a) happening in a big way here, or b) not a major problem. Other general feedback would also be much appreciated.

I'd be happy to read three chapters in exchange (or help with a query letter, if that's more your thing - I've written a few successful ones). I'll read any genre except middle grade.

PM me or post if interested. Thank you!

Altiv

Chasing the dragon...
Registered
Reaction score
I sent you a PM =)

midazolam

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all - re-posting this because I've done some revisions and would appreciate another read. Anyone with a few chapters they would like to swap, I'm definitely open to that.

Please PM me or post here if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.