Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I think the more concerning thing is the cranberry sauce.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Of course the Hounds have a basement! And an armory, and my labs, and a, um, "containment" area, and there's a whole system of caves and what-not down there that someone else laid claim to awhile back for some kind of necropolis. Then there's the landfill out back, the underground lake resort, my command center for the inevitable zombie apocalypse (or nuclear war, alien invasion, plague of demons, rise of Cthulhu, etc., etc.), the wine cellar, the ammunition stockpile (what do you call an ammo depot stockpiled with enough munitions to stave off an alien invasion including nuclear-tipped MIRVs and Hellbore-equipped Bolo's), the golf course, bowling alley, artillery range, spa, and a few other sundry bits and pieces here and there. The landfill's got the ancient Mayan or Aztec temple (who can tell the difference between one blood-drenched sacrificial temple and another), the moors, the lava beds, and the graveyard.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Did you mention the bar? Because that's really the most important part. Just don't drink blindly, because you never really can tell what is what properly.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Now that I'm back home from Thanksgiving, I can say it was pretty darned good, despite my sister showing up. She only spit venom at me once, which was nice, because she seemed to have more for my cousin. He and I both considered ourselves lucky to have only been attacked that much.

Oh, and the food was faboo! I love coming from a family of cooks.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
So today is Black Friday, which means nothing to me, because I always work on this day. However, it should be a quiet day and this makes me happier than once can imagine. *does snoopy dance* I'm looking forward to a day of reading my Kindle and listening to dead air on my headset while nobody calls me. I deserve that kind of day.

Oh, and today is payday.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Bri, the bar's such an integral part of the Hounds it hardly needs mentioning. It's where we relax, drink, tell each other stories, complain, drink, gossip, drink, hold our newbyques, drink, and sometimes do other stuff, only some of which is PG. but mostly we drink, and eat, and drink. But the bar's merely the entrance to a vast, complex, and darkly, um, "entertaining" labyrinth of people and ideas (depending on your definition of entertainment, of course).

And there's also Ted's van, but that's a whole different kind of story. It's dark in there...

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yes, I am well acquainted with Ted's van. Which is why I am never visiting Wisconsin again.

Black Friday needs to be a horror movie marathon day, too. It just seems right to me.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Here Ye, hear Ye! Court is now in session. The (not so) Honorable Judge/Bartender, Jury, and Executioner Greg presiding.

Bribes will be tendered first followed by the presentation of evidence, such as may be. There will be a recess every 15 minutes during which time witnesses and attorneys (as if they needed any) are encouraged to partake of their favorite adult beverages at the bar.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<accepts bribe of furry cuddly thingie>

Ted's case is dismissed.

Objection accepted. It doesn't matter there's nothing you object to. I just always wanted to hear someone say it in the bar too.

<slides Soapie a healthy shot of bourbon>

Knock that back and present your next case.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
<slides Soapie a healthy shot of bourbon>

Knock that back and present your next case.
*downs it*

I object to this house crap! *slams fists some more*

Your Dishonor, you can do better than that.

Also: I demand cross-examination in someone's chambers.

How's that? :D Shouldn't have given me the bourbon, Greg.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*tackle hugs the Abby*

... quickly backs out of the chambers.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
NF is declared insane.

<slides Soapie a bottle of the stuff the Judge drinks> gotta' get ya' liquored up afore we's retires to my chambers to, ah, "consult".

<bangs gavel> we'll have no flying tackles in these here chambers, Night. Besides, you're nuttier than a fruit bar. Please go with the gentlemen in the nice white coats waiting outside the bar, er, courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.