A to Z

playground

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else see this? Just watched the first three episodes on NBC's website. I really like it. The characters are fun and I really hope the show is able to run the course and tell it's story.

For those interested, this is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86tdbKr3BNc

Last edited:

Violeta

All I Ever Wanted Was The World
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, saw the trailer a few weeks ago, haven't seen the episodes though. I will and let you know! ;)

Last edited:

playground

Registered
Reaction score
Yea, let me know what you think. I really like all the characters and Zelda and the guy (his name is slipping my mind right now, but Adam is what I feel is right) have some really good chemistry.

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
Yea, let me know what you think. I really like all the characters and Zelda and the guy (his name is slipping my mind right now, but Adam is what I feel is right) have some really good chemistry.
His name is Scott. Scott Baio.

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
Andrew?

I've been keeping up with it and I really enjoy it. It's cute and funny, and I hope that it won't get cancelled. So many shows are nowadays and its a shame because not a lot is breaking through past the first half of a season.

playground

Registered
Reaction score
Andrew?

I've been keeping up with it and I really enjoy it. It's cute and funny, and I hope that it won't get cancelled. So many shows are nowadays and its a shame because not a lot is breaking through past the first half of a season.

Andrew! Yes! Thanks!

I hope it doesn't get cancelled either. I really like their cast of characters and they did something that is really hard to do in most TV series, and made each character have their own personality/style. The one complaint I have, which I do with many movies/shows like this, is Andrew is a tad too needy. I feel in real life this would cause any girl to run away or something this early in a relationship. Other than that though, I feel the writing is really solid.

Really interested to see if the eight month timer thing is that they get engaged after that or they break-up and then it is one of the shows where they are getting back in and out of relationships.

beckethm

Registered
Reaction score
His name is Scott. Scott Baio.

haha, yes. I can't stop staring at the guy, he looks like just like him! it boggles my mind

Huh. I keep thinking he looks like Rob Morrow in his Northern Exposure days.

I watched the first two episodes over the weekend and found the show charming. It's not quite must-see TV for me, but definitely the best of the new comedies I've watched this fall. I'll give it a few more weeks to see where it goes.

00Pepper

Super Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
I'm recording and watching it when I don't have anything else I really want to watch or when I want something light. I forget that I really like some of the characters until I'm watching it again.

I like Melissa McCarthy's husbands character and the boss and the two best friends. The two main characters aren't my faves so far.

playground

Registered
Reaction score
I'm recording and watching it when I don't have anything else I really want to watch or when I want something light. I forget that I really like some of the characters until I'm watching it again.

I like Melissa McCarthy's husbands character and the boss and the two best friends. The two main characters aren't my faves so far.

The only thing holding me back from really liking Zelda and Andrew is the needy thing. I feel it is a tad too much of a stretch with things Andrew does and Zelda not getting really mad at him for it (outside the first encounter where he says this is all destiny and junk).

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
The only thing holding me back from really liking Zelda and Andrew is the needy thing. I feel it is a tad too much of a stretch with things Andrew does and Zelda not getting really mad at him for it (outside the first encounter where he says this is all destiny and junk).
Scott Baio wouldn't be needy. He likes to be in charge.

playground

Registered
Reaction score
Just watched the latest episode. I really liked it. I feel the show is starting to hit it's stride.

playground

Registered
Reaction score
Heard a rumor they are not going to renew the rest of the first season and the show will end being aired after episode 11 :/

This is where network television is so far behind. There is just so much competition, that it is so hard to get 15 million viewers a week for a show. Apparently A to Z was hanging right around three million a week, which I felt would be enough, but apparently not. Damn, really wish they would give it more than 11 episodes...