Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome home, Mr & Mrs Vince. Good to hear the crisis (or crises) seem to have been averted.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, reppers. I'm a bit worried about pd. We've had a lull of over a day, and she's not been here to pronounce us dead. *frets*

:D

Went to Mr Neuro's work Christmas party tonight. I behaved myself pretty well, and managed to finagle an invitation to someone's house the next time they make barbecue. I'm going to go ahead and call that a success.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Lol - I've been checking in here... it's just been sooo quiet on this thread. :)

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Been busy here. Helping Becky. And revising. I don't know if I ever would have been able to finish a novel if I had to work on a typewriter.

But it's done. 90k. Fully revised, reviewed and pasted together.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Do you send it in to the publisher-publisher, or your editor at the publisher's, Vince?

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if I ever would have been able to finish a novel if I had to work on a typewriter.

Been there. Done that. For the first 5-6 novels I wrote. A beautiful manual Royal typewriter that I regret letting my ex talk me into selling many moons ago. That thing weighed a ton, but I loved it.

How's Becky doing, BTW?

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I send it to the publisher. My contract was only for the first, but she said she wanted to see the 2nd. She'll send it to the editor in time, assuming she accepts it.

Becky is better. She can get up on her own. We have to take Danny back to Boston for some more tests, and she got an appointment for this week, but we may not go. It'll depend on how Becky's feeling. The doctor said as long as her leg wasn't hurting anymore (Which it still is, but it's a few days off) I think she's leaning towards not going, but that means no appointment for Danny til late January. And then there's the actual procedure.

Overall, she's doing better. But it's slow going.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Now that the sequel to Vision of Shadows which is called Vision of Serpents is in, I can start working out the outline to the third book. Tentatively titled Vision of Something or other. (That might change.)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I send it to the publisher. My contract was only for the first, but she said she wanted to see the 2nd. She'll send it to the editor in time, assuming she accepts it. .

My contracts are done one book at a time :)

Becky is better. She can get up on her own. ...
Overall, she's doing better. But it's slow going.

Hope everything works out Vince, but glad she is getting better slowly but surely. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Dang! I just read back, and sheesh, Vince, you've had a hell of a time. :Hug2: Good to hear she's back home and doing better. Hopefully it just keeps improving from here on. And wishing for the best on Danny.

Can't believe you managed to finish your novel with all of that going on. :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

I hope after all of this that you and your family get to have a very peaceful and Merry Christmas.

Hope you're feeling better as well, Del. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think we could've all guessed that that one was you, Vince. Though a bit surprised that it wasn't a KISS t-shirt. :D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Reppers

coffeeandpaper.gif

Glad to see things improved on your end, Vince.

:)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, reppers. I'm a bit worried about pd. We've had a lull of over a day, and she's not been here to pronounce us dead. *frets*

I have the perfect smiley for that, the next time it happens. But if she's going to stop pronouncing us dead, how am I ever going to use it?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.