Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I knoooow. I'm pretty sure Jem is going to die in the last book, thus letting Will and Tessa walk away into the sunset, presumably with Will calling her a whore and mocking her feelings for him at regular intervals. (Stay classy, Will.)

Haha. But it will be Tessa's fault if she falls for him. He made it pretty obvious in Clockwork Angel (haven't read the next book yet) that he's not interested in a relationship and is basically using her for sex. I love Jem though and it will be sad if he dies in the end.

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
CASH!

happyhobbits.gif

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
In the episode I saw it sounded like they'd just broken it off. I hate. :( And where the heck is Ben??

Ben is in for one season... Season Two, I think. He isn't in it as much as ai would've liked.

And in later seasons, the writers make it sound as if Scott wanted togetback together, but Lou ignored it. That drive me insane. I'm constantly hoping they'll get together every episode, but... It maneuvers happens. :/ I want her to break off her current marriage so bad.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Ben is in for one season... Season Two, I think. He isn't in it as much as ai would've liked.

And in later seasons, the writers make it sound as if Scott wanted togetback together, but Lou ignored it. That drive me insane. I'm constantly hoping they'll get together every episode, but... It maneuvers happens. :/ I want her to break off her current marriage so bad.

She's MARRIED?

I really need to read all the books. When I was younger, I only read a few but it's enough that I have a general sense of what happened in the early years.

In response to Jem/Will (no spoilers) I love Jem to death but I'm still Team Will. ID is similar to the Hunger Games in that I can't decide which team I should be on.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
In the books, she married Scott. In the show, she married Peter, a character made up by the writers.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that seems pretty clear to me. Will is just a copy of Jace with a different hair colour, so no matter how much of a dick he is, the heroine will always end up with him. I'm so glad Will is here to rescue Tessa from a romance in which she's actually treated with respect. :rolleyes:

Re...spect? That's where you put on a condom first, right?

(The sad part is I'm sure there are people who think that's true...)

Also, for the hunger games, I was team "Anyone else but the two psychopaths".

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
BECAUSE IT BUGS ME THAT HE'S TREATED LIKE A SUPER SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AND HE CAN'T BE A FULL CHARACTER UNTIL HE GETS EQUAL TREATMENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.