Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
Hello. I just started my writer blog. If you love M/M books, feel free to check it out. Thank you and Happy New Year to everyone!
http://shaylamist.blogspot.ro/

Hey shayla, I followed your blog, but I don't see anywhere to leave a comment. You may want to put that little feature in there. Good luck with the new blog!

shayla.mist

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hey shayla, I followed your blog, but I don't see anywhere to leave a comment. You may want to put that little feature in there. Good luck with the new blog!

Thanks Tepelus! I'm following you as ayame (accidentally used anotehr account, but I'll follow you with my penname next) I changed the template and now's fine. thanks for pointing that out! Hugs

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a note how wonderful 2012 had been for me. When I was typing it out I was struck by others who have suffered in 2012 because of no part of their own (the horror in Connecticut). I'm happy for me, but I felt very sad for suffering souls.

Barbara R.

Old Hand in the Biz
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbararogan.com
On my blog, IN COLD INK, I give a lot of advice about getting published, based on my years as a literary agent and editor. But really the best way to get published is to write a book so good no one can pass it up. Easier said than done, of course, so to that end I've inaugurated a series of mini-lessons on the craft of writing fiction. First one's up now: "Too Much Body Language," She Said, Frowning."

Mark Moore

Banned
Reaction score
I updated my blog to include links to two ebooks and added a blog post regarding the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.