Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (Literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Congrats, Rob!

We've been having rain. (So what else is new for this time of year in Oregon west of the Cascades?) Just overcast now, though. Trees turned color awhile ago. Colors are still up.

Providing bags of M&Ms for those that want them...

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
hey, all. Hope your day is goin' well. We have an appt. at the urologist for how. Kinda nervous. The therapist didn't show or call again yesterday, so that's it for him. I'll get another one, hopefully one who keeps his word... Thx Duchess, 'bout the transport but it's also a prob. that he can't walk well and is in a lot of pain...

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Everyone in the puddle!

*capers*

PS. Our house sale just went through! Woo hoo!

whoo hoo! ;)

hey, all. Hope your day is goin' well. We have an appt. at the urologist for how. Kinda nervous. The therapist didn't show or call again yesterday, so that's it for him. I'll get another one, hopefully one who keeps his word... Thx Duchess, 'bout the transport but it's also a prob. that he can't walk well and is in a lot of pain...

BOOO! HISS! A POX UPON HIM AND HIS PROGENY! (I mean upon the therapist) :( I'm sorry Susie.... :( I hope the appt goes ok.

hey - sometimes a good deed does go unpunished. I got my grocerue delivery and they gave me TWO BIG PACKAGES OF DELICIOUS DELI MEAT! Two big ones! At least $20 worth according to the prices on the packages. I called to tell them and they said to keep them, no charge. Oh yeah! :) Which is awesome as I was also going to call and complain they didn't send the cat litter which is why I bothered having the stuff delivered in the first place.... they were out but they didn't indicate that on the list. But they didn't charge me, so no problem.

So who wants ham and turkey sandwiches???

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Let's go Trick-or-Treating tonight rather than next Friday!

I bet half the people would go, "Oh, crap, I didn't think Halloween was until next week!"

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fanks everybody!

Half the people would say that, ac, and the other half would reach for their shotguns...

*capers*

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on the house sale, Rob. :)

Say... Can you lend me some money? I mean, if we're all going to AC's to swim in his pool, I'll need money for the flights. And for a passport. And lunch before I get on the plane. And considering it's America, I'll have to have a wad of fivers to tip people with whenever they're polite, or cute, or whatever.

:D

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on the house sale, Rob. :)

Say... Can you lend me some money? I mean, if we're all going to AC's to swim in his pool, I'll need money for the flights. And for a passport. And lunch before I get on the plane. And considering it's America, I'll have to have a wad of fivers to tip people with whenever they're polite, or cute, or whatever.

Wait. You mean, I'm supposed to get five bucks whenever I'm polite?

I've got some collecting to do! Heck, if I add in cute and whatever, I'll be rich!

Rob, congrats on the house sale.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you only get $5 for being polite/cute/whatever when you're interacting with an Australian, though. $10 if we've had a few beers. ;)

Seriously, though, not one Aussie I've ever met has known the rules around tipping in America. Including me. So if you do meet some Australians, there's your chance. ;)

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind. :D

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That'll be five dollars.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Manchester is the place for him. Or maybe Leeds.

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
Leeds, is that the one with the super huanted castle, or is that in Ireland, or did you mean Ireland? Iheard some of those ghosties are rather nasty, pushing a guy off a ladder while he was working on a thrid story window in one of the castle towers. (is that a turret?)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I meant the Leeds in northern England. I think it has a reputation similar to Cleveland, Ohio, but I could be wrong. At least the river didn't catch on fire in Leeds as it did in Cleveland one time.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It was either the river or Lake Erie because it was so polluted with chemicals.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, muppet! Not sure what it is, but know it must be sometin' great if you did it :) Hope you all have a great weekend. :Cake:s!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: to Susie and Howie, hope it ends up being a good appointment.

I've spent the last week putting up Christmas and shoving Halloween out of the way at my store. I agree, it's way too early for that. :/

Congrats muppet dude!!!

And after reading back, I really wish more Australians would come into Walgreens. :D When I worked on 6th street they would come in and I'd get Australians coins from them. I would try to give them the correct amount in American money, but they wouldn't ever accept it cuz they're really awesome like that. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
btw, Susie, your avie is adorable! Muppet's, not so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.