Today I hate...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Today I hate pedophiles. I hate them everyday, but today another survivor has lost their battle. Childhood sexual abuse took another victim. I hate that.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That I can't eat and drink any damned thing I want and still be healthy. (Or slim.) Seriously, I haven't had French fries in at least a year.

Maryn, knowing everyone's troubles should be so serious

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
That I can't eat and drink any damned thing I want and still be healthy. (Or slim.) Seriously, I haven't had French fries in at least a year.

Maryn, knowing everyone's troubles should be so serious

oH, GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I know. I'm going mad. I let myself go for the last 2 years. Ballooned up to 229lbs! I am now at about 180 and am dying to get back to my 30 year regular weight of 174ish. BUT...I miss all the stuff I ate during those two years when I tried to kill myself with food! ACK!
#firstworldproblems

LJD

Registered
Reaction score
Not sleeping. I've barely slept in 4 nights, even though I took a sleeping aid on 2 of those nights. And I'm sick, too.
My god, I feel like shit and I'm supposed to go on holidays in 9 days.

But yeah, I really just hate not sleeping.

00Pepper

Super Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
Today I hate when people say "cinnabomb". It's Cinnabon!!

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
People who tailgate.

I usually drive 5 over. If you tailgate me, I will drop down to the speed limit. If you continue to tailgate me, I will suddenly slow to a crawl.

Because I hate you!

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
quickwit.

*looks around*
what? oh yea, right....
like i need to list out a reason!

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Today I hate my neighbours barking dogs. He's got a puppy mill going, and the poor little thing are not treated right. Wish I could do something about it, but the Sheriff doesn't give a hoot, and there is no Animal Police or rescue to contact in this area. In short, Today I hate my neighbour for being a cruel So and So.

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Today I hate the fact that I'm craving ciggies.

Last edited:

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Today I hate that I'm so far behind on my Xmas ornaments. And I hate that they're looking like crud, though that's a usual phase in ornament creation, usually fixed by glitter. Lots and lots of glitter. (Few things hide surface defects like a nice coat of glitter...)

And I hate that I totally forgot to get my monthly book review site update posted yesterday. (Just did that now.) I'm 99% sure the only person who knows its there is me, but still...

I also hate that I've had to put writing and revisions on the back burner because of holiday Stuff crunching my time and sapping my creative energy.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Talking heads on TV. Interrupting and being louder than the other person doesn't make you right.

jlmott

Hello, I must be going
Registered
Reaction score
I hate whoever is not picking up the doggie bombs their mutt is leaving on the trail where my wife and I walk our dog. We bring extra bags every time we walk it these days. If I ever find out who it is, they're going to find a little surprise bundle on their doorstep :evil.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hate it's another feckin' potluck at work. I have a long, ugly, protracted history with these things and I try to avoid them at all costs. It's damned if I do and damned if I don't.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Today I hate the weather. Overcast until afternoon, then it started to rain. It's unseasonably warm for the time of year, but the dreariness puts me in a dire mood.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Today I hate the conversation with the 'friend' I was chatting with online earlier who got offended when I asked him to stop dropping N-bombs in every other sentence. No dude, asking you to calm it down does not make me a SJW, nor am I, a "grown ass woman" incapable of handling what some guy says over the internet. As a grown ass man you should have been out of the using profanity for shock value stage over a decade ago. It doesn't make you cool, it makes you a tool, especially when you use the "well my friends use it all the time" defense. Really? :rolleyes

And I haven't even had my damn coffee yet. Today is just turning out fantastic.

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
I hate this damn cold.

I hate Comcast for what they've done to my internet connection and my wi-fi. I hate Comcast for what they've done to my television. Upgrades, they call them. UPGRADES?:rant:

I hate that I live in a place where Warriors games are blacked out!!!!!!!!!!

I have more on my list, but I'll stop here. I'm upsetting myself. :greenie