Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I approve. Very much.

Yeah, I have a shirt with 'the Boss' on it. I thought it was funny that several people told me how much they liked my 'Gibbs' shirt.

Guess I'm gonna say goodnight. =)

Last edited:

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a shirt with 'the Boss' on it. I thought it was funny that several people told me how much they liked my 'Gibbs' shirt.

Guess I'm gonna say goodnight. =)

I remember when Mark Harmon was "hot" back in the day....Now when he's next to Michael Weatherly he's not so hot! ROFL....something about guys with the dark hair light eyes combo.....My fave hot guys.....Brendan Frasier.....Paul Rudd.....Michael Weatherly......*SIGH*

Ok...back to work for me now.....I'm almost to the halfway mark....only 4,679 left before I'm to my goal for today....

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Generally I don't go for older guys, but I have to admit, the silver on Gibbs really works. *sigh* Why can't I meet a future Gibbs?

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Gibbs from NCIS!!!! Love that show!!! I'm studying to one day become Abby!

I'll agree with BG, not one for older guys. Well much older that is, past like 5 years i feel its weird.

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
LOVE Abby! Gotta say though...even though Gibbs has the brains....you gotta admit as cocky as he is DiNozo is a hot potato! ROFL McGee is a cutie too....but more for his shy smart ways than his looks. hee hee

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm probably the most backwards girl ever. I fall for the kind of guys that everyone else would over look. The dorky, smart, geeky, overly thin, and absent of all muscle, uncoordinated outcast kind of guys. I absolutely hate jocks.

That's why i would pick McGee over DiNozo any day and for the show Bones, i'm in love with Zack, Hodgins, Vincent (fact spilling intern) and Sweets way more then Booth.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I remember when Mark Harmon was "hot" back in the day....

First, Mark Harmon is still hot! He is old enough to be my father, but he still makes me smile, and I am sure I would blush if I met a man like that in person (especially if it was really Mark Harmon. Gotta love those eyes). Did anybody else know his real first name is Tom? He went to high school with my bankmanger's father - strangely enough. One of those 6 degrees of separation thingies. lol.

...something about guys with the dark hair light eyes combo.....My fave hot guys.....Brendan Frasier.....Paul Rudd.....Michael Weatherly......*SIGH*...

This is for Moni, as the pic will not show up here. Carter Oosterhouse, my favorite. Lol.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qzd9HIsRW...XI/pcYKClxam9c/s1600-h/Carter+Oosterhouse.jpg

Last edited:

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
First, Mark Harmon is still hot! He is old enough to be my father, but he still makes me smile, and I am sure I would blush if I met a man like that in person (especially if it was really Mark Harmon. Gotta love those eyes).

This is for Moni, as the pic will not show up here. Carter Oosterhouse, my favorite. Lol.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qzd9HIsRW...XI/pcYKClxam9c/s1600-h/Carter+Oosterhouse.jpg

I don't know....his eyes are kinda dark....LOL

Oh..we can't forget my Glenn Quin....Doyle from Angel.....*SIGH* I'm a sucker for it....although there IS a guy with dark eyes that I think is hot....I'm watching him right now in Martian Child....Jon Cusack. Something about the way that he delivers his lines makes me think that it's him coming through...and he's ADORABLE in this movie.....plus...he plays a sci fi book writer....what's hotter than THAT?? ROFL

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know....his eyes are kinda dark....LOL

Oh..we can't forget my Glenn Quin....Doyle from Angel.....*SIGH* I'm a sucker for it....although there IS a guy with dark eyes that I think is hot.....

....plus...he plays a sci fi book writer....what's hotter than THAT?? ROFL

Oh, you are sooo funny. Chuckle and laugh.

Being brave, my good friend had a copy of an old MS I wrote back when I didn't know how to write. Her hubby found it and now he is convinced that I am the greatest writer ever because of it(he has his moments of not being the sharpest tool in the shed). Bless him. So anyway, I sent a few pages along of what I have been working on and posting snips of on here. Maybe this will prove that I actually can write. Chuckle.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
LOVE DOYLE!!!! I've watched that show since i was little an cried my eyes out when he died. I used to want to marry Doyle!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, you are sooo funny. Chuckle and laugh.

Being brave, my good friend had a copy of an old MS I wrote back when I didn't know how to write. Her hubby found it and now he is convinced that I am the greatest writer ever because of it(he has his moments of not being the sharpest tool in the shed). Bless him. So anyway, I sent a few pages along of what I have been working on and posting snips of on here. Maybe this will prove that I actually can write. Chuckle.

There ya go!!

Yeah....I know.....I'm funny looking! ROFL....

Now...if he thinks that you're the greatest writer ever with an early piece of your work....imagine what he'll think once he reads one of your works after you've grown & learned your craft more! Surprise him....I'm sure you'll be surprised with the results....I'm just sayin.....

Oh...found ONE other guy that I think is cute that I hadn't thought of! Andrew Hallet....he plays Lorne on Angel....I went looking to see if there was a picture of him without all that makeup & stuff on....WOWIE! I was pleasantly surprised....I don't know...it was something about the smile...even in all that green makeup that made me chase it down! LOL

Ok...back to writing for me!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Westly is the cuttest/hottest/most amazing guy on the that show!!!! I love him soooo much, when i was little i used to be jealous of Fred, hell i wanted to be Fred so i could be with him!

And Spike. Love Spike, i actually met him in person 2 years ago!!!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
We all have our things. Wesley kinda went down in my opinion of him in the episodes with him & Lilah...I don't know....I know that it's not real life...but he played an ass so well I just couldn't see past it! LOL

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
No idea what you guys are talkin about. I only watched a few episodes of Angel here and there when it was on. Not that interested. I got into a little show called 'Roswell' in 1999, and that taught me a lesson. Nothing should ever consume and be your whole world. Unfortunately I stopped watching 'Smallville' because of that lesson, and wouldn't you know it - that is the one that is still going after 10 year!!! Aye! My luck.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
There ya go!!

Yeah....I know.....I'm funny looking! ROFL....

Now...if he thinks that you're the greatest writer ever with an early piece of your work....imagine what he'll think once he reads one of your works after you've grown & learned your craft more! Surprise him....I'm sure you'll be surprised with the results....I'm just sayin.....

yeah, I know. Thanks. Lol

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately something has consumed my life....it's writing! ROFL

Now speaking of that obsession....I'm going to back writing.....LOL

E. S. Lark

Editing all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all, just checking in.

Sounds like you're all having a good time writing. Moni, sorry if I missed this, but the rules you speak of, are they your rules or is there some writing thing I don't know about?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kyva, good morning to you too.

I am so cross-eyed. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Ugh! Just had too much candy and then was restless. Got what I deserved I guess.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I know that feeling. Surprised I'm awake actually - since I went to bed at 2 am and got up at 6am, chuckle.

Just waiting for the trash truck to show up so I can bring the bin back in.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Well good, at least you have doctor's orders now. That should ease your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.