RESURRECTION...

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
OMG...Cyia. If you're right, you totally just ruined it for me because I didn't make the connection. :tongue

Seriously. I'm not always that bright when it comes to stuff like this, but it makes sense.

*sigh*

patskywriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.durhamskywriter.com
Can't wait to see it! I'll have to sign up with Hulu. I interviewed author Jason Mott on my radio show last year. He said that his book, The Returned, which Resurrection is based on, was his first published novel. His agent submitted it to a film agent while shopping it to a book publisher—she just did it on a whim. Actor Brad Pitt's "people" came across it, loved it, and now it's a TV series. Mr Mott said that he's so amazed and overwhelmed that his head is still spinning. I say, good for him! :)

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, it was obvious that Bellamy was the son. His name is J. Martin Bellamy. But the dates kind of threw me off on how he could be the son. Being a returned would answer that. But then I'm not so sure though that he's a returned though. He doesn't seem to have the insatiable appetite.

V.J. Allison

Sunny with a Side of Evilness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vjallison.com

Got it, thanks. :)

Yeah, it was obvious that Bellamy was the son. His name is J. Martin Bellamy. But the dates kind of threw me off on how he could be the son. Being a returned would answer that. But then I'm not so sure though that he's a returned though. He doesn't seem to have the insatiable appetite.

It threw me off too because of that, and the fact he had grown up in the years since he was found, from a toddler upwards.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OK,

I watched the last 5 episodes over the weekend, and I'm hooked again. :D

I lurved the reveal at the end, but I'm confused as to whether Bellamy is a "returned" or whether he survived the flood - and if so, he should be much older.

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks Maggie was hoping Bellamy would ask her to stay in Arcadia? :Shrug:

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cool - Thanks for posting this, Cyia. :)

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot to set my DVR for this show! Guess I'll have to watch the first episode on my laptop.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
DANG!

Is Grandma one tough cookie or what? :gone:

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
THAT'S where I recognize her from! I knew she was somebody but couldn't figure it out.

Guys, I was surprised with the twist this show took, actually. Maybe I'm just not good at predictions, but I thought , if anything, Marty would have already been a returned. Instead, he was only just killed while being held for "questioning." Unless he's died and come back more than once? If he's the son of that family as others predicted last season...I guess he has?

And what's with all the dead bodies???

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
THAT'S where I recognize her from! I knew she was somebody but couldn't figure it out.

Guys, I was surprised with the twist this show took, actually. Maybe I'm just not good at predictions, but I thought , if anything, Marty ________?

And what's with ______???

Well, I think the fact that Bellamy came back from dying proves that he was a returned. Only the returned have that ability, right?

ETA: I had to change the hidden parts to a line, since quoting it made it show up.

Last edited:

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. As I was writing my post, I was wondering if that was it, but now that you've confirmed it, it makes sense. :)

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OK,

I found my mind wandering with this last episode...Next week better knock my socks off, or I'm afraid they're losing me. :Shrug:

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not even giving it next week. I checked out after granny did the seek-and-find beneath the factory floor.

Dumbest mass-grave cover-up in history. The factory had been closed for years. It was a ruin. So of course you need to rush in and remove the bones *right this second* before all those nobodys who are looking - because literally no one is looking - have a chance to find them.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm still watching it ('cos I lurve me some Omar Epps), but did I miss an announcement that it wasn't gonna air on Sunday - or has the season ended already? :Shrug:

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OK,

It's back and I did not see that coming. :cry:

Yikes!