Any Monty Python fans here?

Jhaewyrmend

Registered
Reaction score
I absolutely love Monty Python ... as my signature will attest. But really some of their best stuff is from the original show.

I don't like Spam!!!
(if you haven't seen the spam skit, it can be found on youtube ... just hilarious stuff)

greendragon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greendragonartist.com
I grew up watching Flying Circus on PBS. I blame that for most of my deviant behavior (the rest is attributable to my mother singing Tom Lehrer songs to me as lullabyes).

I love the movies - Holy Grail, Meaning of Life, etc., including Brazil and Baron Munchhausen. I married a man who had, in his medieval LARP group, formed a household called Ze Evil French after the scene in Holy Grail.

Every year for Dragoncon, we cosplay MP. Usually we concentrate on Holy Grail characters. We usually have several knights, a Tim, some Zoots, a couple Patsys, and occasionally a bunny. I usually dressed in a corset and wedding veil and wrote 'Huge Tracts of Land' across my ample cleavage. As time has marched on, though, I've switched to non-Holy Grail characters - Me and two others dress as Inquisitors, commanding all to CONFESS!. I carry a sign that says Diabolical Acting on one side, Diabolical Laughter on the other.

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:
If I ever get to Dragoncon I will be looking for you (though I know it's bad form to expect the Spanish Inquisition...)

greendragon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greendragonartist.com
:roll:
If I ever get to Dragoncon I will be looking for you (though I know it's bad form to expect the Spanish Inquisition...)

Nobody expects us. It means there's never enough cheese and punch to go around!

If you want to come and say hello, I plan on either being at my art show table or vendor room table, depending on which one I get accepted to. :) Usually Saturday night is our Monty Python night.