Help Wanted for My Flash Fiction Project

Brett Marie

Slayer of Adverbs
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying a Facebook experiment, in which I write a fifty-word story for every person who pledges money toward my friend Cole Lindbergh's Kickstarter project. You can visit my Facebook Timeline to see the post below:

Who wants to star in their own Brett Marie short story?

My friend Cole Lindbergh has launched a Kickstarter campaign, and I'm helping out the only way I know how. If you make a pledge toward the For Your Amusement travel show (and you can pledge as little as a dollar), come back to this post and let me know in the comments, and I will share a 50-word amusement-park-themed piece of flash fiction, starring YOU, on your timeline.

Fine Print: This offer will last only until Cole reaches his goal, or as long as I can sustain it (at which point I will notify you in the comments). Depending on demand, I may take some time to get your story out there. And if you can't pledge, at least like this post, please.

This is the link to For Your Amusement.

I'd love for someone to come on, friend me, and pledge a buck or two -- or even just make a comment to bump the post up on people's news feeds. And if anyone likes the project enough and wants to spur on their own writing, you're all welcome to take up the project on your own timelines.

Cole is a really good guy, and deserves a break. Would anyone like to help give it to him?