Status
Not open for further replies.

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Nancy, I hadn't realized you'd already left on your bike trip. Until I started following you on Twitter and now I can see that you're in Whitehorse. :D Have a great trip, eh? :)

Also, and I sent this to you via Twitter as well, you can put your Twitter feed on your blog/website if you want. Just so you're aware of the possibilities. :)

Jessi

Registered
Reaction score
I'm there but I haven't been using it lately. I've kinda been checking out Plurk instead. Any others there, too?

Deleted member 42

Katiemac and MacCannister your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to that of the Borg . . . sorry, did I say that aloud?

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not signed up, and I've only used Twitter to read nanowrimo.org's updates when the site was down and they were working on it.

But for good sound and full frequency response, shouldn't we also woof as well?

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
If you're going to post here to tell us that you Tweet, please put your Twitter ID in the body of the post itself instead of telling us to look in the signature. Signatures change and we'd really like to be able to find you even months after the fact. :D You know, stalkers that we are and all that. :D

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Alright.

Posts pertaining to Plurk have been moved (if they were solely about Plurk) or copied (if they were also about Twitter) to a new thread called AWers on Plurk? Tell us who you are!

Posts pertaining to Twitter, what is it good for, Twitter tools, and that sort of thing have been moved (if they were solely about that) or copied (if they were also about the poster's Twitter ID) to a new thread called How does Twitter work?

I hope this all works for y'all and doesn't confuse the heck out of anyone. :)

drachin8

post-apocalyptic bunny
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I am a Twit now. Paul Jessup made me sign up! Username is, as expected, drachin8. Whee?

:)

-Michelle

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
I have not put up a single "tweet" or whatever the hell it is called, but journalism is moving in this direction so I will be doing so soon enough.

Dan_Rowinski is the name. .

Status
Not open for further replies.