Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
I like to cook, so there's not much out there I'm willing to pay momey to ship to myself. But there are a few and I thought it would be fun to have a thread of the "Best of the Best" of things available online that are worth giving or getting. Something above and beyond the Swiss Colony and Harry & David typical fare (nothing against them, but they're staples of the shipping market.)

Baked by Melissa. They do cupcakes, specifically mini-cupcakes (one-bite size) that are OMG! Amazing! Moist, tender, with quality ingredients and interesting flavors. I discovered one of their stores the last time I visited NYC and was thrilled to discover they ship their yummy little goodies.

Cheryl's Cookies. This is one of those little "started baking in her kitchen" stories. The founder is a friend of my co-author's sister, and she bought me a box to help the friend out. No need for any help there! The products do the talking.

Graze Snacks. If you want something healthy but yummy, this is your place. The snacks are things like dried fruits, nuts and such, but done with spices and in combinations like "British Barbecue" with rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds. Amazing!

How about the rest of you? Anything that makes your mouth water?

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Heh. Grandma's Chicken Soup.

This is great if you have, as I did, a sick friend who lives too far away to actually take soup to. They deliver, and it is awesome good soup. Not too expensive either.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I live 11 miles from The Swiss Colony and about half the people I know either work there now or did in the past. I get to go to the warehouse sales and buy all kinds of cheeses for cheap.

But I've been dealing with these folks for a while and I have to say, I like 'em. They get me my stuff fast and their prices are decent. Plus, I've been happy with the quality.

Weaver Nut Company