TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
:gone:

I'm not even going to ask...

It's not like that! I think she's cheating on me with another writer and just made that comment so I would look bad and not try to track her down.

Ever wish you could find a woman like Morticia Addams? I would love to find a woman like that. Even if she wasn't as hot, as long as she was into dark stuff and didn't press charges, I'd be happy.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
For pity's sake, WHY? I can see a half shift, as there's a pharmacy there, right? But beyond that?

No. Just... no.

I say burn the place down.

:mob

heh, the pharmacy isn't even open. They get all of the holidays off.

No half shift. One set of employees (three) and one assistant manager work the whole day, there's no shift change. We're there from 8 a.m to 6: 30 p.m

Why? Because we're the only place open, just like at Christmas and this chain of stores wants to profit from it. And for some reason everyone in this stupid town would rather be at our store on Thanksgiving instead of with their families. :Shrug:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Find me a new muse, too, while you're at it, Ted. I think mine died or something. :/ Oh wait, I don't think I ever had one...that explains a lot. Anyone have an extra muse they're not using?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I worked a Thanksgiving at a gas station a couple of times. It was one of the busiest days of the year. People thanked me for working, though, which I thought was nice.

That was nice, about the customers, I mean. Ours don't thank us, they b*tch because we're not open longer. :Shrug:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Dude. You need a new muse. I think that's against the rules or something. :rulez

She's the only one that would take me. :e2violin:
All the other muses tell me they're too busy. They even have the same speech, too. "Look, you're really a nice guy and I'm sure you're an okay writer but it just wouldn't work out between us. I'm really great/wonderful/beautiful and you're _________."

suicide.gif

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
heh, the pharmacy isn't even open. They get all of the holidays off.

:Wha:

that was the only part that made sense to me.

Burn it. Burn it to the ground.

Actually, I'm just cold, and want a fire. It's probably not a good idea. But you still shouldn't be working.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think we have one in chains in the basement. :Shrug:

A loaner.

Yay! A tormented muse! He's used to suffering so my writing shouldn't bother him much. :D Stuff him into an envelope and put him in the mail.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I wish I lived in a world where people like the Addams family did exist. Or even the Munsters, which sucked, but at least they were different.

Too bad it can't be Halloween every day. It's easier to blend in on that day. Thanksgiving just makes me feel uncomfortable.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Wha:

that was the only part that made sense to me.

Burn it. Burn it to the ground.

Actually, I'm just cold, and want a fire. It's probably not a good idea. But you still shouldn't be working.

I'll take your little mob with me and set 'em loose on the joint. :D

A fire sounds good right now. It's not really cold here, but my house is chilly for some reason. :Shrug: I blame it on the whole lack of coffee thing.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
No, I meant in the basement *here*, dork. :tongue

I don't even have a basement.

I wish I did though. :e2bummed:

A basement at AW or in the horror thread?

because if I have to go to TIO to get it, you people may never see me again. I love that place. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Night, hon it's too bad you can't arrange for a few things to fall off a truck. Or maybe when a special shipment is scheduled for the pharmacy or liquor section. Then it would be worth it to work there.

Only if I could drink up or use what fell off the truck during break. That would make the job a little better. But even then...it'd still suck.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A basement at AW or in the horror thread?

because if I have to go to TIO to get it, you people may never see me again. I love that place. :D
The basement in the hounds's thread. There's some scary stuff down there, but I think you can handle it. :D

Well, I should be off. :hi: Have to be a hostess tomorrow. *sigh*

Happy Thanksgiving, you guys.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
The basement in the hounds's thread. There's some scary stuff down there, but I think you can handle it. :D

Well, I should be off. :hi: Have to be a hostess tomorrow. *sigh*

Happy Thanksgiving, you guys.

:hi: Soapy. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and all you hounds as well. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I got pulled over today. sheesh, the cops are everywhere. :O I don't think he believed me when I said that I hadn't noticed that my registration and sticker were expired....they're like two yrs out of date. But he didn't give me a ticket, just a warning. I hope I'm that lucky tomorrow... :scared:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I got pulled over today. sheesh, the cops are everywhere. :O I don't think he believed me when I said that I hadn't noticed that my registration and sticker were expired....they're like two yrs out of date. But he didn't give me a ticket, just a warning. I hope I'm that lucky tomorrow... :scared:

When a cop pulls me over, I let him off with a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.