A compiled list of SF/Fantasy agents...

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
This whole thread is a list of agents. Have you read through it all?

D. S. Eerie

Greetings. I'm Eerie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
chaosofthetimes.wordpress.com
Hello all. I have a question sort of similar to one on here, but it is more of a question of timing: If I queried one agent at a certain agency 6 months ago and the agent rejected it, would I be able to contact another agent in the same agency? Just curious if anyone knows. I started querying last year in June/July and am running out of Sci-fi agents/agencies to query. Sci-fi agents are just so hard to come by. Thanks. ^_^

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I have a question sort of similar to one on here, but it is more of a question of timing: If I queried one agent at a certain agency 6 months ago and the agent rejected it, would I be able to contact another agent in the same agency? Just curious if anyone knows. I started querying last year in June/July and am running out of Sci-fi agents/agencies to query. Sci-fi agents are just so hard to come by. Thanks. ^_^

Depends on the agency, some share queries some don't. Writers House don't, Don Maass does. Have a look at the individual agency threads in B&BC.

Australian River

Registered
Reaction score
Ducky, I have to disagree with you here. Once it's out, I wouldn't touch it. There is such a thing as too much nitpicking. But that's just me.

Everytime I read pages of my manuscript I feel like things can be improved - i think you can never get rid of this feeling, so now I have just decided to stop or I will go mad!

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Kathleen Zakhar at Harold Ober Associates

Ken Horn

I drank what?
Registered
Reaction score
Though I'm still a good ways off from needing to worry about querying I found this thread to be very helpful in boiling down a solid manner to go about the process appreciate the posters and there solid effort..