Apex Cyber Monday Book Specials Today

Batspan

My Religion is kindness -Dalai Lama
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bathughes.wordpress.com
Thought some of you who are also subbing to Apex might like to know about this sale. I got a start on my New Year's resolution to buy subscriptions and books from my favorite publishers.

Apex made it easy with a 40% off special. I got Vol. 4 of the Book of Apex (stories collected from the magazine), Starve Better by Nick Mamatas, because I make all my income from writing and the title and concept cracked me up, and Gary Braunbeck's To Each Their Darkness, because I'm enthralled with writers writing about writing, and this one's on the dark stuff.

For paper editions they offer free shipping. I went with eBooks. These were usually 5 bucks and the 40 % off is already applied in the store, so they were 3 bucks each. Lynne Thomas shortlisted one of my favorite stories, so I'm happy to support Apex and get some bargain winter reading.

From now until the end of Monday, December 2nd every book in the Apex store is 40% off (and free domestic shipping!).
No special coupon codes. No limits. No fighting the crowds. Just savings.

http://www.apexbookcompany.com/books/
BTW, I have no affiliation with Apex.

Last edited:

Batspan

My Religion is kindness -Dalai Lama
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bathughes.wordpress.com
You're welcome, Izz. Dave Wolverton's newsletter mentioned December is the top book-selling month, and I'd like the publishers that are the life blood of genre fiction to have a great season.