The Voice

Coreyt0304

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan of the NBC show The Voice? Loving it this season! I hate reality shows. I find them to be boring and just based on appearances. But The Voice has had me hooked since last season.

Last edited:

randi.lee

Certified Non-Genius
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rlwrites.com
I'm not a reality fan, but I have to say I'm diggin' this competition! I love the blind auditions and how people are judged for their voices, not appearances.

Coreyt0304

Registered
Reaction score
Same here. Especially this season. Blake pushing the button for Jake after he didnt get anyone to turn last season was amazing. And I have been following Christina Grimmie for years on youtube so I'm proud of her to.

randi.lee

Certified Non-Genius
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rlwrites.com
Christina's one of my favorites :) I hope she makes it far. I know everyone's in love with Sausandra (sp?) but I'm not that much of a fan. She's talented, for sure! I just like Christina, Dani and Josh better.

wilchris

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
We're getting the US version here in Bangkok - watched the last 6 series and personally prefer the Shakira - Usher combination. We also get the Thai version which is entetaining in a very quirky kind of way.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I like this show too. It's very entertaining. The banter between the charismatic mentors, and the format of the coaching and competition are engaging. I find the talent this season is stellar (better than Idol).

I also would not kick Adam Levine out of bed for eating crackers.

asyouwish

Registered
Reaction score
It's too bad Sam Behymer is out, I found her voice really interesting. And I would have loved to have her version of "Counting Stars".