Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I made my comment for the OMG on Vince's facebook. Nough said.

Checking on Tidbit, and then I am going to make some lunch :D

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's the only reason I could figure that the thread was quiet so long. :D

Which reminds me, I've got to get another can out of the basement. Giant Eagle had a massively nice sale a bit ago, so I seriously stocked up. Probably won't have to buy more until it's legitimately spring.

Though I have to say that the weather lately has been mahvahlous. I love being able to go out in just t-shirts right around my birthday. :D

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
We had a rain/sleet mix coming down. Took forever to get here. Now there a re rumors ging around that they may open us next week on Friday, which is normally a day off for my office. It's also my wife's B-day. We may even be open on Thursday. Like who is going to call into a business office on Thanksgiving!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
People with no family who are absolutely focused on the words 'business is everything'...

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My boss asked for volunteers 'cause we're open from 5AM-4PM (closing 6 hrs early). I signed up, since none of my kids are near and I could use the time and a half. Housemate's family invited me to join them for dinner, but I'm bowing out. Great people, but however it shakes out, I'm looking forward to some home-alone time. Haven't had a lot of it lately.

Besides, Housemate always brings home tons of yummy leftovers. Her mom makes a chiffon pumpkin pie that's just too good for words.

Katze_E

The Imperial
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, everyone.

Here in Portugal there's no Thanksgiving tradition. With all the crisis we're living, the government is trying to take away some holidays (they removed two holidays this year, I think).
Aside for the religious meaning, I really like having a day to be thankful to what's good in life. :)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I deal with csr who have phone service within NYS only. Maybe a few in CT, but that's it.

Then... other than one emergency volunteer, I can't really see staffing it. Assuming you even handle the sort of "My phone's gone out" kind of calls. If not, then yeah, you should have off.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.