Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
It would be nice to go to the viewing, but a plane ticket to townsville now, at such short notice, would cost well over 1000 dollars.
I wrote something nice for the memorial book. Kittens are good for making things better. Feeling better now. Thanks for the love guys :)

You're all awesome.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hugs to Eye and Sian...

here's hoping the week ahead is better, my friends.

Seconded.

Snow this morning, but kinda melty even at 28F. (32 is freezing). I foolishly took the little car but didn't hit any slick spots.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My condolences, Sian. No matter how old we get, losing someone close to us is never easy.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Condolences, Sian and Eye. :(

ION, I finally figured out what ION stands for. :D I feel accomplished. I kept going "ion? what?" and it just clicked a few minutes ago. And I haven't even finished my coffee yet!

Not that I'm particularly excited about today. It's supposed to be my day off but no, I have to work instead. What's the point of having a dozen or so part timers when they all complain about hours but none of them pick up these extra coverage shifts? Ugh. So now I have a six day work week ahead. I am not happy about this at all.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, Sian and Blink. I never know what to say in these situations.

ION, I deleted all m writing from last night, and started over. Nothing particularly wrong with what I had; I just thought of a way to tighten it up a little. But I'm having a little trouble finding my rhythm. Anybody care to have a word race with me? A little goosing couldn't hurt my word count, and force me to find the rhythm.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: Sian and Eye.

And good morning friends.

I didn't get much sleep last night. We're trying to teach the Toddler to stay in bed until 7 AM. He likes to wake up at 3, 4 and then 5 to either get in bed with us or try to watch shows. Also, Baby is teething and not sleeping as well as usual. I'm not sure how many times I got out of bed last night.

But anywho, today I shall be editing this Secret Short. I think I will print it and go all Red Pen of Death on it.

And now, I need to go wake the Husband Thing.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody care to have a word race with me? A little goosing couldn't hurt my word count, and force me to find the rhythm.

I don't know how one works, but I'm game! I need to write some on my SS short or it'll never get finished! Meep!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know how one works, but I'm game! I need to write some on my SS short or it'll never get finished! Meep!

I've never done one here, either. We can just do what me and Stanley do on occasion: top of the hour, we both start writing, see who can get the most words in an hour.

ETA: I use this to be my stopwatch for these things.

Andelana

Registered
Reaction score
I've never done one here, either. We can just do what me and Stanley do on occasion: top of the hour, we both start writing, see who can get the most words in an hour.

ETA: I use this to be my stopwatch for these things.

Works for me! :D Roll on 3pm! Er, and whatever time it is there. 9am? or 10? :)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Works for me! :D Roll on 3pm! Er, and whatever time it is there. 9am? or 10? :)

It's coming up on ten in the morning. :D

Fair warning, I'm getting ready to introduce my male lead, and kick off the magicky bits, so right at ten o'clock, my word count is going to jump! I love writing the magicky bits.

Andelana

Registered
Reaction score
It's coming up on ten in the morning. :D

Fair warning, I'm getting ready to introduce my male lead, and kick off the magicky bits, so right at ten o'clock, my word count is going to jump! I love writing the magicky bits.

Eastern, then *remembers that* :)

Whereas I'm stuck on mine. Doh. Maybe a race will be the impetus to get me out of the hole! :D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
And here we go! An hour, starting from now! Anybody else want to join in, go crazy, babe!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Cantina!

:Hug2: Sian.

Freezing rain struck last night. Therefore I called off from work. I hate losing the hours, but for what little I get paid, it wasn't worth the risk to myself or my vehicle. So now that I have an impromptu day off, I will write and hopefully finish my current chapter. I love having my writerly mojo back.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Just took the first peek outside. A fresh blanket of snow! :e2cloud9:

I think I'll do a bit of writing after I blast some Cerberus mooks in the face. :evil

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I had to scrape ice off my driveway to get out. The major roads aren't bad, but the minor ones are eh. Luckily, I can pretty much take major ones to get to work.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
*sigh*

Well, I'm now in a bad mood. Seriously, I don't know why I keep watching WWE when all it seems to do lately is thoroughly annoy the living hell out of me and put me in terrible moods.

Status
Not open for further replies.